urs53

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2003 10:54 am
They are adorable. And guess what - we have exactly the same cat condo only in blue :-) And Nisse and Mysan just love it. I am taking pictures to bring to Florida.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2003 01:51 pm
Urs, isn't it adorable? Great minds think alike:)

The funny thing is Lacey loves it, I had to drag her in this morning at 1:30 a.m. so I could go to bed, she was perched on the top platform, just so at peace with the world.

On the other hand, Paddy hasn't tried it yet, because he's definitely more reticent than Lacey. It takes Paddy a long time before he ventures forth, you can't force him, you just have to wait for his time. Lacey is the more adventurous of the two, she just jumps right in, to hell with the consequences.

Funny how each one is so different.

Yes, please take lots of pictures for us, we'll devote an entire evening to look at them, ha ah!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2003 10:48 am
Of course we already have tons of pictures of them - wouldn't you guess it :-)

Mysan likes to lie on the top platform and look out of the window. It looks pretty cool when you look up to the window from the street at night with some light on in the back of the room and the cat looking down at you.
0 Replies