Misti26

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 07:23 pm
As for my poor Paddy, he's such a klutz and accident prone. He just stepped into a gallon of paint, yikes! You'd want to see the scurrying to get him in the sink and washed off, the poor thing didn't know what hit him! He hates getting wet, won't talk for hours now!

Last week he fell into the toilet ...... he was just minding his own business, walking the edge, so to speak, and kerplunk!

We attribute this to the fact he was never in a home before we adopted him, he was caged up for 15 weeks, poor baby:(
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 07:33 pm
Caged?! How horrible.

I never cease to marvel at Barney going from feral to a total people cat in the space of hours.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 07:47 pm
Yep, Roger.....we're convinced that Paddy began his life in a shelter. Poor little guy.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 11:24 pm
Great picture of dear Lacey and the wonderful paddy, loved seeing them.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 01:26 am
How cute! Both of them! Poor Paddy - stepping into paint. So Nisse is not the only not-too-elegant cat :-)
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 03:05 am
I think I'll cancel our room so that urs can stay with the cats at your place, rae!

Ahem... I come with my´missus, too... Lacey's so cute!!!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 04:40 am
Ummmm.....hope ya don't mind sleeping on the floor!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 05:10 am
LOL, I wasn't meaning to invite usselves!

How do you like our new signatures? I nicked mine from joanne, and Roger has one, as does me darling urs!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 05:36 am
Rae

What a lovely cat! She looks at home already! Very Happy
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 05:42 am
Love the new signatures, bd! You can invite yourselves anytime! (But you're still sleepin on the floor!)

Thanks, msolga! We had a breakthrough last night.....She slept on the bed all night instead of under it! I woke up a few times to find her about an inch away from my face, purring loudly!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 05:45 am
I got Nisse on my lap right now, purring for no reason, luv it... If it wasn't making me sit in a very awkward position, crouched over the cat, knees together, two feet away from the keyboard, back's aching... But he's also a bed cat, when we're alone in the morning!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 05:46 am
Rae

Such a nice start to the day, yes? Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 05:50 am
bigdice

I, too, have a cat on my lap as I attempt to type Very Happy ... A great, big, bomba tuxedo cat! He's heavy & is also purring loudly..
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 05:52 am
lol.....bd! Lacey and I do the same manuevering at the desk! After a few death-defying falls from the chair (to which the flesh of my thigh is what she dangled from.....ouch!!!), we've finally got a nice little system worked out!

msolga ~ yeah, it does make a nice start to the day! Two hours earlier than normal, but that's okay! When Lacey wants to get up for the day, she wants everyone else up, too! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 05:55 am
Your early posts made me wonder, Rae! Now I know why, :grin: !
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 05:58 am
Rae

One of my cats (now 18 years old) had this trick to wake me, if she thought I was sleeping too long: Tickling my chin with her whiskers! Very Happy She got very good at this & it worked every time!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 06:00 am
Awwwwwww!

I'm okay with her waking me up.....she does a better job than the alarm clock! As long as she sleeps in on the weekends, we'll be okay!

Gotta go to work, guys. Evil or Very Mad Have a great day!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 06:01 am
You, too, Rae! Very Happy
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 11:00 am
Nisse woke me up at 5.55 am this morning. Mysan likes to sleep in - but Nisse doesn't let us.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 04:51 am
Once again, my feline alarm clock has done her job! Woke me up promptly at 5 a.m. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies