Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2017 12:47 pm
I'm looking for a cord or something like a converter for my laptop to my tv. The laptop don't have a HDMI, it does have a USB port. So is there something that has a USB at one end and HDMI at the other end? Hope someone can help. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,868 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 12:28 pm
You can easily find a cable with HDMI to USB converter. They are available at Amazon and many online stores.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » confused
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/21/2019 at 12:24:12