The Boobs Factor

Harper

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 08:56 pm
I happened to see the Fear Factor all women competition as it came on after football...ummm...is BAS a pre-requisite for that show?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,394 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Adrian

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 11:42 pm
Battlefield Air Support?
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 11:24 am
boobs are always going to be an attention getter for the rest of time.

btw, love your signature line, harper.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 11:29 am
(in this case BAS obviously stands for Bachelor of Agricultural Science or Bachelor of Applied Sciences)...
0 Replies

RfromP

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 03:30 pm
Another good name for this show would be, "Anything for Money." I was impressed however during one episode the contestants were to eat nasty cheese covered in live maggots and one of them refused. For dramatic effect the guy let Joe Rogan do his 3-2-1 countdown and as soon as Rogan said "go!" the guy tosses the bowl back to the table from whence it came, points to the other contestants, declares them fools and walks off. His voiceover while walking off said, "I think it's pretty funny what people will do for money. I think it takes a little bit more courage for a man to walk away and I think I just showed that." He single-handedly restored my faith in humanity. I had just about given up on humans as a viable species.

Region Philbis wrote:
(in this case BAS obviously stands for Bachelor of Agricultural Science or Bachelor of Applied Sciences)...

Obviously, lol. The nice thing about the fake boob girls (besides the obvious) is when they consistently end up failing miserably or giving up immediately after a half-assed pitiful attempt at a stunt leaving the more deserving albeit less chesty tough chicks.
0 Replies