seems this thread is coming to a hault!
close to MY bid for 300 and something.. hmmm
dont remember what it was now
but i declare myself the winner. Very Happy

.. now , to find slappy?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 09:35 am
Wait a minute here Missy. We got a hell of a lot more postin to do here...and I aim to win that prize come hell or high water.Now you take that pretty little finger offa that itty bitty trigger and ease on out the door...ya hear?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 09:46 am
dagmaraka wrote:
littlek wrote:
Lots happening this weekend. The open house at Lesley U may take precedence on saturday. I'll try and buy a bike. I would love to get up north to watch the sap drip into buckets. And, Jonathan Katz doing stand up in cambridge, somewere, on sunday.

ah! i want in on all those things! if we leave superearly on saturday (like before 11am), we could still make it up north and back in time for Lili dinner, yes?

Everything I read (last night) about maple sugaring says we are in the middle to end of it. I think if we wait until 2 weekends from now, we might miss it. Seems last weekend was the weekend to go. So, I can bring you up to Keene, NH and try to find a sugaring forest I ran into years ago. We can try the farm near my old college. Keene is about a 1.5 to 1.75 hour drive from cambridge. I think we can get back for the Lili thing. But, that means no bicicletta for gigi. At least not this weekend.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 12:00 pm
1.75 hour drive? i like challenges. yes, let's. well, we can try to get the bike during the week? how about friday? are you in cambridge during the day? we can swing by with the kids. they might even like it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:16 pm
Okiedokie..... NH on saturday, then back for Lili.

I could get there during the week. Just need to plan it. I almost attempted to do it today, but today got chaotic.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:17 pm
I propose Friday. If we set a date, I'll plan on it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:20 pm
We could walk down in the morning, before lunch, during lunch (not the best option for Cole) or in the mid-late afternoon with both kids.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:28 pm
Kids? What kids?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:29 pm
I think we should all go on a bike ride. An A2K bike ride.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:29 pm
The kids I take care of.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:31 pm
I thought you were a crossing guard.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:33 pm
Hey Gus. I think we should drive up to NH and wait behind a maple tree and jump out and scare the bejeezes out of them.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:33 pm
that's what she does in her spare time.
a2k bike ride, wouldn't that be rad? we could all bike around gus's farm, then have a capybara rodeo.

lk, friday's good - anytime, lemme know what's best for you.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:35 pm
panzade wrote:
Hey Gus. I think we should drive up to NH and wait behind a maple tree and jump out and scare the bejeezes out of them.

I have a feeling these women aren't easily frightened, panzade, but I like the way you think.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:36 pm
Why would I want to cross a guard? I'd rawther stay on his good side.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:39 pm
i know many cross guards. they will not smile even if you tickle them.
ohmygoodlord, that must have been the worst joke of the day, week, month, century..
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:39 pm
Poof! There goes your theory Gus. Lilk fairly trembles when you say the word "crossing guard"
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:41 pm
well, they are scary devils!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:44 pm
I remember when I received my badge and patrol belt in 6th grade. All of a sudden I was omnipotent. I could stop traffic, make people late for work. I could impede a scared little kid from getting to class on time.
And on cold mornings...ahhh... the hot cocoa and jelly donuts waiting for me in the cafeteria....I tell ya...those were the days!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:46 pm
Those do indeed sound like the days of wine and roses.
0 Replies