How Long Can You Make My Thread Get?

littlek

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:30 pm
I will! I'll get one. Will you come with me to the Broadway bike store and help me pick one out?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:31 pm
YES! Yesesyes.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 11:05 pm
Ok.... let's go! When? This weekend? maybe I'll stroll by there and see if they have after-work hours. But, I think they don't. So, maybe saturday?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 11:08 pm
maybe, yes. are we still meeting on tuesday with everybody?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 11:09 pm
Oh yeah. We should resurrect that thread and see......
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 11:21 pm
Lots happening this weekend. The open house at Lesley U may take precedence on saturday. I'll try and buy a bike. I would love to get up north to watch the sap drip into buckets. And, Jonathan Katz doing stand up in cambridge, somewere, on sunday.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 05:17 am
hmmm. yum

Real Maple syrup... .

==

Sidenote:
Why doesn't someone install commodes that are better shaped for "the stance"? They don't need to be so wide, right?

===

Joe(I be perfectly willing to hold your hand while we try some different shapes out.)Nation
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 05:37 am
The Spanish have done so. It's a hole in the floor. Requires a bit of its own nimbleness, though.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 10:59 pm
Those damn Boston guys think they can compare to the length of my thread? Ha! My thread will always be the longest!!!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:10 pm
now now, there there, everyone knows you have the biggest threads in town.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:21 pm
It's not "threads", littlek, it's "thread". Singular. As in, "all the ladies enjoy my big thread."

You didn't think this whole thing was a metaphor for my big clothes, did you?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:24 pm
well, you do seem to wear baggy clothing.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:34 pm
Aah, yes, now I see where the confusion comes from. I need to wear the baggy clothing so that I have room enough for my INCREDIBLY HUGE THREAD.

Hopefully that clears things up.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:43 pm
littlek wrote:
Lots happening this weekend. The open house at Lesley U may take precedence on saturday. I'll try and buy a bike. I would love to get up north to watch the sap drip into buckets. And, Jonathan Katz doing stand up in cambridge, somewere, on sunday.

ah! i want in on all those things! if we leave superearly on saturday (like before 11am), we could still make it up north and back in time for Lili dinner, yes?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:44 pm
kickycan wrote:
Aah, yes, now I see where the confusion comes from. I need to wear the baggy clothing so that I have room enough for my INCREDIBLY HUGE THREAD.

Hopefully that clears things up.

I decline to comment. I have not seen the thread last time I was in NYC. It's just promises, promises...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:47 pm
Well, when are you coming back? Maybe we can arrange a viewing...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:49 pm
end of april. cannot wait. we'll go on that drinking spree, yes? then it will be easy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:53 pm
Are you really coming? I won't believe it til I see it. I hope so. Yeah, we are definitely going on that drinking spree (if you are really coming, that is). Then we can strip down and go streaking through central park.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 02:27 am
I am definitely coming. Littlek is most likely coming, if not for the whole weekend, than at least for one day and night, if she can find someone for her beasts. Bootsie needs company, but I think one day is doable. We'll figger it oot.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 07:15 am
<trying not to be cautiously optimistic about l'k and school and NY>
0 Replies