How Long Can You Make My Thread Get?

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:47 pm
sooooooooooo close

but, well, ok, close enough
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 10:17 pm
Beth - I thought that was a picture of you at a 13th birthday party, or something - wowsa!

Tsk. Kicky, geminis tend to be, ummmm, a little, how should I put this........ sensitive. It's not me it's them.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 12:32 pm
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 04:41 pm
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 05:09 pm
meanie!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 04:58 pm
ehBeth, you're right! She is a meanie! Let's beat the hell out of her, shave her head, strip her naked, tie her to the front of your car and drive through the center of town so that everyone can publicly ridicule her and spit o her!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:37 pm
nice.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:45 pm
That last part should be "spit ON her", not "spit o her".
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:45 pm
Oh well, in that caes it's ok....... <glare>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:55 pm
Really? Cool! <looking for some rope and sheep shears>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:01 pm
Not tonight, I'm going to watch movies. I have spinal tap and pink panther's revenge - you want to come over?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:10 pm
I wish!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:15 pm
me too.... it's a lonely snowy evening.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:20 pm
It's snowing there? It's clear here, but really friggin' cold.

I am currently looking for something live-music-y to do tonight. I have a feeling I'm going to be lazy though and just sit on the couch all night with some alcoholic drink, watching whatever is on the movie channels.

Haven't you seen those movies before? I can never remember which Pink Panther movies are which.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:24 pm
Yes, I have. But, I have a limited selection of DVDs to chose from at the library. I'm too lazy to get a blockbuster membership, though I know I will some day. I was pretty young when I watched the pink panther movies, anyway - it's fun to see them again as an adult. And the spinal tape DVD has extra features which could be really funny.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:36 pm
Sounds like a pretty averagely good night you have planned. I barely remember Spinal Tap. I was on a little Pink Panther kick a while ago, and I rented the original one and one other one. It turned out that they were the two least entertaining of the bunch. The first one really doesn't focus on Peter Sellers very much, and the other one was the last one that they finished after he died. Half of it was a real movie, and the last half was all "highlights" from other movies.

Movies from the library, huh? I've heard of people doing that. My friend (jaypeedee) has been trying to get me to do that for italian movies. It's a good idea, but I haven't done it yet.

Oh well, I hope you enjoy them. I'll be there in spirit!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:43 pm
JayPD is a smarty pants.

I watched the first P Panther movie a few weeks ago, but then I came across a box set at the library. So, I skipped that one and have watched the second and third. Now I wonder, what the hell does pink panther mean? I mean, there must be a symbolic meaning. I guess I have to keep watching. Anyway, the third movie is weird because Clouseau's accent becomes more ridiculous and the whole movie reeks of 70s cheese.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:51 pm
You're right about JPD. He is smarter than just about anyone else I know. And not just because he goes to the library for movies.

I don't know about the symbolism. The Return of the Pink Panther is the second one, isn't it? That's the one I remember the most...I think. Do you remember the name of the third one?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 07:00 pm
i luuurve Peter Sellers. I have to get that box set as soon as lk is done with it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 10:06 pm
Hang on......

The order on the box is:
The Pink Panther (no Kato character)
A Shot in the Dark (Clouseau's boss tries to kill him)
The Pink Panther Strikes again (Clouseau's boss escapes from mental institution and threatens world with a vaporizer in order to get Clouseau killed - very Austin Powers)
Revenge of the Pink Panther (mafia - Italian and Chinese)
Trail of the Pink Panther (haven't watched this one yet)

Dag - you should have come over and watched tonight's movie! I'll watch the last one sometime during the day tomorrow.
0 Replies