How Long Can You Make My Thread Get?

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 08:29 pm
Yeah, I remember something like that in the dorms at college. Every saturday and sunday morning, at least a half-dozen of us would end up waking up in the same bed(s), without any idea how we ended up sleeping together. Then we'd hang out and just get all cozy and maybe watch TV or do bed-type things all day. It was one of the best things ever!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 08:30 pm
Dlowan - that sounds fun!
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 08:29 am
I'm not too sure if the bunny would appreciate it if I joined in on your fun. I might ruin it in the process of having my fun.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 11:33 am
Oh - we have several fire extinguishers.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 11:39 am
hmm bunnyboy and twitchybunny in the same bed

interesting concept
0 Replies

Ay Sontespli

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 11:11 pm
dlowan wrote:
Heehee - at one pint we used to end up having bed parties most Sunday mornings - innocent ones, of course.

Oh how I miss 'bed parties'!! Ours were quite innocent though considering those in attendance were all my teenage children and any friends they might have had over at the time! It is a good thing we have a huge king size bed and there was always enough room for everyone!
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 03:03 pm
ehBeth wrote:
hmm bunnyboy and twitchybunny in the same bed

interesting concept

Um, let's not go there. If we were, I'd make "twitchybunny" even more twitchier with nightmares.
0 Replies

Rod3

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 05:03 pm
Has it ended no 16th? Who Won?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 05:19 pm
It ended a while ago, but got restarted on a technicality, and now it just doesn't matter anymore.

The competition is over, but this thread was always about more than that anyways.

It's about freedom...The freedom to post whatever meaningless brain gunk that happens to spurt forth from your flying fingertips as you type feverishly in a drunken haze...the freedom to hit on women in a virtual world, and pretend that they actually do like you...the freedom to shave your balls and have people from half a world away discuss and comment about it...and finally, the most important freedom...the freedom of all A2Kers to adore and worship me as an A2K God.

It's a beautiful thing.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 05:19 pm
Just checking in...needed to see what page we were on...lol

Didn't Kicky say that he'd give 100 bucks to the winner? Ya...thats it...a 100 bucks! LOL...come on page 712! Errrrrr...or was the 716?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 05:20 pm
GoodLord Kicky..lol, I must have been typing when you were typing..lol
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 05:26 pm
Yes, we were typing at the same time...and I think you know the rule...now we have to sleep together.

<moving hand up makemeshiver's thigh>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 06:31 pm
dlowan wrote:
Heehee - at one pint we used to end up having bed parties most Sunday mornings - innocent ones, of course.

Did you guys hear about this new trend called - cuddle parties, or something? Apparently big in America - well, in places like NY or Boston I suppose. There was an article about that the other day (or well, month or two three ago), they were just pioneering the concept in London too.

It was well weird, tho kinda intriguing. You register with this organisation, and every x weeks they organise what basically is a kinda pijama party - everybody gets in their jammies and into a huge big bed. No sex allowed (tho the occasional erection doesnt need to be awkwardly hidden) - just hugs and cuddles. Sounded a bit awkward - to avoid any unpleasantries they got a few rules in place, you gotta ask before giving someone a cuddle or hug and all - seems a bit labored - but it seemed to work OK.

The weirdest postmodern phenomenon if you think about it - mostly utter strangers, who just happened to come together through this ad or website or what it was, and ... relax. Apparently lot of people go there who for some reason or other just never get to relax in their ordinary life: busy career people but also overtired mothers and of course, lotsa students and such young types. Did have a kinda nerdy feel to it, tho there was a picture showing indeed quite a regular set of folks (not wholly uncute either), if with something of a 25-35 age bias. Some relationships had formed on the basis of these sessions (its a really safe way to get to know each other just the way you are, no pretense or hype, I guess), but the group leader that they interviewed (cause there is one, originally a communication or relationship therapist or something who started freewheeling) also recounted that there was also just this guy who came, and fell right asleep, until it was over and he woke up and got on his way again - said it was the only proper sleep he ever got. Or couples - theres couples where the one is simply way more affectionate than the other - she told of this couple where the one was in the big bed-thing chilling with the others and the man (or woman?) spent her time in the kitchen making bagels - they seemed fine with it too, somehow.

All in all a well-weird story - good food for apocalyptic theoretisations about where our world's been heading that people have to hook up this way to get some normal relaxed hugging contact - but still - if it works ... it works, right?

Wonder if theres more about it on the net, if it is indeed a trend ... thing is I read about it in Dutch, dont know what theyre formally called in English ... they dont have none here yet, anyway. Guess it could be the next big thing for a mix between the lounge crowd (minus the all too snobby show-ups) and the net nerds (minus the all too geeky freaks) - you'd still have all a mix of ages that way ...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 06:38 pm
Quote:
Yes, we were typing at the same time...and I think you know the rule...now we have to sleep together.

WARNING: When kicky says he wants to sleep together he means he actually wants

to sleep.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 06:39 pm
kickycan wrote:

<moving hand up makemeshiver's thigh>

*Watches makemeshiver slap kickys hand*

Hey nimh......that actually sounds like it'd be fun. I loveeeeeee to cuddle Exclamation Never heard of that though.

Maybe we should set up an A2K cuddle party. Cool
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 06:43 pm
It does so totally sound like it could be an A2K thing eh? ;-)
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 06:51 pm
nimh wrote:
It does so totally sound like it could be an A2K thing eh? ;-)

Yes, it sure does! Smile

I googled it. Check this out, nimh.

Cuddle Party
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 06:55 pm
Ahhhhhhh.............they had one in Columbus, Ohio on Jan 14th. I missed it. Confused
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 06:57 pm
Brooke, I feel less a man now that I have, thanks to your advice, visited the cuddle party site.

I feel soiled and violated.

Don't ever do that to me again.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 07:04 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Brooke, I feel less a man now that I have, thanks to your advice, visited the cuddle party site.

I feel soiled and violated.

Don't ever do that to me again.

Ahhhhhhhhh poor Gus. You musta read the rules.

Rule numbers 14 and 15 to be exact.

14. Be hygienically savvy.
15. Clean up after yourself.

Oh wait.....I bet it was rule number 7.

7. NO DRY HUMPING!

Gushttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/150.gif
0 Replies