How Long Can You Make My Thread Get?

paulaj

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:09 pm
kickycan wrote:
I would, but she doesn't seem to understand how wonderful it would be for her. Oh well, movin' on....

Want to hear a funny story of how I accidently tortured my boyfriend? Hold on.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:10 pm
<wondering if this is going to involve piercing>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:11 pm
Waiting...
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:41 pm
littlek wrote:
Wow, I thought kicky would jump on the chance to have Paula pluck his pubic hairs.

Ever hear of Biore' Strips? They unclog pores.

The strips are thin pieces of paper, with a sticky glue on one side, (think contact cement.) To use them, you wet the sticky side and press it against your skin, allow it to dry for 15 minutes, and then pull it off. I didn't know the glue takes off peach fuzz and hair as well. OUCH!

Well, I decided to put one on my boyfriends nose. I didn't realize the part of your nose thats in between your nostrils is EXTREMELY sensitive. I covered that whole area, real good.
Fifteen minutes later I started to pull it off, and he starts yelling "OUCH, it HURTS!" I said "stop being such a baby" and gave it another tug. He was acting as if I were yanking a fish hook out of his nose, eyes watering, cringing. So we yanked on the count of 3. He sat there swearing.

I still thought he was over-reacting, so I did it to myself. That spot on the nose is so sensitive. Ever notice how pain travels to a different spot sometimes? When I tried to take mine off it felt like a thousands needles poking me in the eyes, YOUCH!

Don't try this at home folks.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:42 pm
next time, try soaking the strip in water if it's too painful to peel off. oy.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:47 pm
That was the first time I ever used it. That stuff is stickier than duct tape! It hurt so much to take it off, I couldn't keep my eyes open. It took some skin off once.

Nothing like beauty products from hell.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:51 pm
i love those Biore things

i'm kind of addicted Embarrassed
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:51 pm
heeheehee...
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:52 pm
They work great on top of the nose.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:04 pm
Anyone else accidently torture a loved one?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:13 pm
well, there was this time that i shackled her to the grill of my car and i took out my ... oh, you said "accidentally". never mind.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:20 pm
I'm trying to think of another story. I love experimenting on boyfriends, I must have one, thinking.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:28 pm
I told Setanta that the dogs were having duck tonight (Napa Valley Picnic dinner from Merrick). The idea seemed to distress him, as he was just having soup.

Does that count as torture?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:36 pm
ehBeth wrote:

Does that count as torture?

NO Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:45 pm
I convinced a b/f to get his (long, long, frizzy-curly) hair trimmed - bad mistake - does that count?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:47 pm
littlek wrote:
I convinced a b/f to get his (long, long, frizzy-curly) hair trimmed - bad mistake - does that count?

It depends, was there yelling involved? Or deep regret...gnashing of teeth?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:49 pm
no, but I also convinced him that his housemate (a dog groomer) was the one to do it.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 07:00 pm
littlek wrote:
no, but I also convinced him that his housemate (a dog groomer) was the one to do it.

I found this in Ravens Realm under pics of Littlek's X's.

http://www.pupcity.com/images/adpics/2004264221954.jpg

I don't think it came out that bad.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 07:38 pm
<snicker>
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 06:41 am
What is it with women, blackheads and their boyfriends? A man will be sitting with his beloved, watching tv, rubbing on her knee, relaxing, trying to think of something to say that will make her want to shuck her jeans off, when suddenly, without warning, she will begin to pinching a portion of his face with the force of a number ten ViseGrips.

"Hol'lit," she will say, concentrating as if she is trying to solve a trinominal contraction, "ya got sumpin' here like a blackhead."

Meanwhile, with his face on fire with all the blood that just moments before was cruising towards his more southern regions, the man is trying to do two things: first, act manly, as if the pain of having your flesh torn away means nothing and secondly, trying to figure out if this blackhead thing has anything to do with whether or not she wants to shuck her jeans off.

It never does.

What you end up with is a pissed off guy with a facial bruise or two and a couple of Kleenexs smeared with two tiny blackheads while the two of you watch the rest of When Harry met Sally for the fifth time.

Joe (can't you wait till we are in the shower together to do that?) Nation
0 Replies