Hands up if you hate Christmas! .. (sorry, edgar!)

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 05:38 pm
You won't spoil my holidays you, you, scrooge's apprentice, no you won't. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Razz
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 05:41 pm
Amigo wrote:
DOWN WITH CHRISTMAS

I'm working on a plan in the basement to sabotage christmas. So don't get your hopes up because there's NOT GOING TO BE A CHRISTMAS!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I'm sending my Dragon ArrakisMuDra to sit on your house, and if you come out, he will eat you Exclamation Cool
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 05:43 pm
msolga wrote:
Gives me the jitters each year, around this time, Amigo! Sad
msolga, Turn those jitters into action and join me and the hords and together we will DESTROY CHRISTMAS.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 05:46 pm
Bring them on Exclamation ArrakisMuDra is very hungry Exclamation Razz
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 05:50 pm
Dragon ArrakisMuDra!!! That don't sound good. When he gets here I'll give him Vienna sausages and he will be putty in my hand. Then on Christmas eve i'll ride my dragon and track down Santa and his pansy ass raindeer and when the little kids look to the sky they won't see santa, the'll see me on a big ass dragon eating Vienna sausages and throughing chunks of coal on their little heads (match light)
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 05:56 pm
ArrakisMuDra sheesh give me a break. I bet you he looks like the picture that dog in the 'Help crazy dog' thread. Laughing (go look)
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 05:56 pm
Hahahahahaha Arrakis is smarter than that Exclamation He does not eat sausages Exclamation But, he will eat you, and your puny dragon with no name Exclamation Cool Razz Hahahahahaha
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:04 pm
Thats your crazy midget dog Exclamation Here is my babyhttp://members.tripod.com/starrfire_2/drggreen.jpgGo get him baby Exclamation
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:11 pm
Holy ****!!! Cristmas is back on.

Hold on a minute...... I'll give him BEER. A-HA Christmas is over I can hear little kids all over the world crying already while me and my new hommie MuDra drink a Budwieser. I'll have MuDra in a wife beater in no time.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:17 pm
She does not drink either Exclamation She knows all the male human tricks Exclamation You will fail Exclamation I hope you don't give her indigestion Razz Hahahahahahahha
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:21 pm
Female dragon ?!?! (Sound like an x girlfriend of mine). Who ever heard of a female Dragon? Isn't that against the rules or something. I'll give her flowers and chocolate and tell her how beautiful her horns are and look really sad and innocent. and in the chocolate will be deadly Dragon poison.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:29 pm
AngeliqueEast wrote:
Hahahahahaha Arrakis is smarter than that Exclamation He does not eat sausages Exclamation But, he will eat you, and your puny dragon with no name Exclamation Cool Razz Hahahahahaha
I was talking about your dragon after I tamed it with vienna sausages.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:29 pm
Amigo wrote:
Female dragon ?!?! (Sound like an x girlfriend of mine). Who ever heard of a female Dragon? Isn't that against the rules or something

ROFLMAO Damn, how do you think
Dragons reproduce Exclamation The females are the smartest Exclamation
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:31 pm
Forget it, nothing is going to work!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:34 pm
Anything badass with horns, claws and fire has got to be a dude but I guess your right it takes two to tango. A female dragon? Sounds like a bad idea to me. A Dragon on PMS.....bad news baby.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:36 pm
LOL Your making her mad! You will be sorry!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 07:16 pm
Angeligue, You know I'm just playing stupid boy when I tease about Dragons being female don't you? It comes naturally
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:38 pm
Aw come on, the dragon in Shrek is a chick. And a badass.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 09:46 pm
I was thinking of getting a short summer weight uniform so I could show off my belly button. Its an inny
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 04:45 am
I'm in, Amigo! Let's blot out Christmas! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.1 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:17:03