Know anything about the artist Lilly Mara?

Reply Mon 22 May, 2017 08:07 pm
I got this awesome painting today signed and dated by Lilly Mara 62. I can hardly find a thing on her but I've seen a few of her other pieces on some gallery sites. I'm interested to know how much it's worth but as it would have to be worth a ridiculous amount for me to consider selling it, which I do not believe it is, I'd much rather keep it! This is my first post and I'm having a hard time attaching a picture but I'm going to try to figure it out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,395 • Replies: 2
No top replies

MichaelL

Reply Mon 22 May, 2017 08:25 pm
@MichaelL,
Yea... I can't figure out how to post the picture. It's about 8x10 inches with a hobo clown wearing a whisky barrel with a cigarette in his mouth holding a flag made of his white underwear tied to a stick. It's hilarious.

If someone wouldn't mind posting on this just to let me know how to post pictures, I'd be happy to share it with everyone. Yea, it's really funny. I just can't find much information on the artist other than she's apparently from Italy and likes painting cartoon-y characters in a Spanish style I am also not familiar with. There are a number of similar clown-character paintings out there that I've found some pictures of but I'd just like to see if I can find out anything else about it. The cheapest appraisal I can find is $25 and I'm too cheap to pay to be told that they couldn't find anything out about her other than she's Italian and known for her cartoon-y Spanish-style paintings...
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 23 May, 2017 03:45 am
@MichaelL,

https://able2know.org/topic/372121-1
0 Replies