Toronto-Colombia

Pitter

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 07:55 pm
What airlines besides Air Canada and airlines that connect in Miami fly from Toronto to Bogota or any other Colombian destination?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 874 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2004 09:14 pm
Does this help:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Flights-g155019-Toronto_Ontario-Cheap_Discount_Airfares.html
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2004 09:26 pm
Pitter, are you trying to drive the Toronto A2K contingent mad with these questions?

Cuz it's working!

(is he here? is he going to be here? what the heck is going on?)
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 06:23 am
Well here's the deal. I want to invite my cousin, my treat, in Toronto to come visit me in Cali, Colombia but she does not want anything to do with the US TSA people or system and doesn't want to pass through Miami or New York. Turns out Air Canada has direct flights three days a week but the flight gets to Bogota at eight at night. Figure an hour minimum to get through customs and find her Cali flight and an hour to Cali gets her in at ten pm. The airport is a good hour or more from my house on roads I really don't want to be on at that time of night hence looking for another option. If there is no other solution an expensive option is I could meet her in Bogota, both spend the night, maybe see the Botanical Garden or the Gold Museum if she's interested the next morning then fly to Cali early afternoon. This would mean an extra Cali-Bogota round trip for me and my wife and everybody's hotel cost so I'm hoping I can find something that gets to Cali in one day arriving at a decent hour.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 01:04 pm
Have you looked at flights that start in Montreal, pitter? A bit more annoyance on your cousin's side, but perhaps a few other choices?

Nemmind my other thought, which was Buffalo. Your cousin won't go for that.
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 08:31 pm
Thanks EhBeth hadn't thought of that. Will give it a try.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 08:37 pm
Listening. Wishing Pitter would visit Toronto and y'all could go have munchies.
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 05:45 am
Well when I told my cousin about the direct Toronto-Bogota flight she said I should keep that in mind for visiting her. What is "having munchies"?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 09:12 am
hehehe

"having munchies" in the context ossoB used, I think it would mean getting together for drinks, appetizers and a chat if you ever visit Toronto, pitter. Which is why my ears perked up when I saw this question. I was hoping you'd be heading this direction (but not in November!) - and the Toronto A2K contingent could meet you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 01:37 pm
Yes, that is what I meant. The Toronto a2k folks do meet sometimes at interesting restaurants.
0 Replies