@Miss L Toad,
Miss L Toad wrote:
What should my next game be about.
A super hero who goes from one fast food outlet to another in search of the Cup of Crikey that's yummy to go with the cheese nuggets. Munchies optional.
I am open to any suggestions.
You are getting sleepy.
Please tell me what name you will want to be called by in the credits.
Mother Load (sic).
Because I'm basically plagiarizing this one from your suggestion, I'll add your name to my name.
Superhero goes to grocery store than to pharmacy to run errands.
1. Checking fridge at home and creating grocery list.
2. Cutting coupons will be a minigame.
3. Driving to grocery store.
4. Getting a grocery cart will be another minigame.
5. Shopping up and down the aisles.
6. First boss battle! Dealing with the checkout cashier and possibly (spoiler alert) the store manager when the coupons are questioned.
7. Loading groceries into car: MiniTetris ripoff.
8. Go get gas for the car or pharmacy?
9. Arrive at pharmacy and wait in line to talk to the pharmacist. Did you remember to bring your doctor's prescription from your bedroom side table? Go back to home if not.
9a. Home? Might as well as unload groceries.
9b. Medication dilemma minigame: New meds conflict with old meds! Let them fight. You get the side effects from the winning medication (good or bad).
9c. Deal with insurance problem with pharmacy.
10. Drive home through traffic.
10a. Change channels on radio minigame.
11. Get home and unpack groceries if not done at 9a.
12. End boss battle! Choose between cooking dinner or ordering out. No cooking is involved as that might actually be part of a fun game.
Signed: Tsar Steppie Mother Load.