Animism is back according to Joshua Bach:
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2024 04:26 am
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2024 05:15 am
@Albuquerque,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXMbbLqHOi0
Well, if Goethe could only imagine that the observation of Nature through the empiricists approach would make a come back to Parmenides via Einstein General Relativity and the block Universe with its eternal status, perhaps he would give more thought to Hegel's ramblings...not to mention since Einstein things have gotten far worse with Quantum Physics, Multiverses and what not...personally I distrust the empiricists all to easy dodgy dismissal of any deep philosophical questions only for the sake of practicality whatever that obscure concept intends to mean. It certainly is harmful for the "soul" of the species as the technological unravelling dystopia we live in is in much need of deep philosophical analysis! Everything the XIX and XX century ideation with Science gave rise to in order to solve our fundamental problems is falling apart...just like a rotten apple! That set clear and aside its not all bad as the counterpoint is that mostly I like Science because it enlightens the potential of my Philosophy not the other way around...Science serves Philosophy but Philosophy serves no thing but itself...if the outcome of enduring such tribulation is madness then the human species was doomed from the get go!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2024 11:20 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2024 01:05 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2024 08:26 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2024 08:08 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2024 04:18 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2024 11:53 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2024 01:06 am
More Eric "musik":
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2024 11:05 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2024 07:48 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2024 11:57 am
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2024 12:42 pm
@Albuquerque,
My reply to Isaac:
Very good statistical take on the Jorge Luis Borges masterpiece, Libreria de Babel, thank you very much for the detailed analysis on the topic! Normally most analysis tend to focus on this small tale astonishing writing describing how the human brain fails ad nausea on the attempt to cope with the numbers, as that was the intent of Borges done brilliantly dare I say like no other writer could...this video makes a more dry sum up of what is entailed and then goes on to diversify the field of information domains, that is libraries, one could think off in the same vain Babel's Library was thought about! All good work as usual Isaac, again thank you!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2024 02:48 pm

My comment specifically on Parmenides:
Your description of Parmenides philosophy was superficial and IMO missed the point on modes of Being. Our human perceived conscientious Reality many argue is a controlled hallucination not much different then dreams...dreams if dreamed are REAL dreams...fictional characters are ACTUAL fictional characters and finally don't forget Einstein block Universe where everything deemed to exist in Spacetime constitutes a block, the Block Universe...that includes of course information and its "Babel Library". Parmenides is just hard to understand unlike Heraclitus which is intuitive in its naive approach to what the word REAL actually means! Without understanding that the concept of pure Nothingness is self contradictory (Nothingness is Nothing) and cannot be as absence is always partial to the perception of something that was or has "potential" to become, that is to mean, that which is absent must first exist to be absent later, and if it existed it cannot be vanquished out of all domains of Being by evocative magic, therefore it must BE eternal, same goes with the future, epistemic problems on our side have nothing to say on what is actually potential, which is a proxy to be somewhere forward in spacetime...its actually odd people still think of Parmenides as someone who went wrong on logical fallacies after Einstein General Relativity and more recently Multiverses and Boltzmann brains. and other modern contraptions of thought experiments and Science...anyway I leave it there, the point is made!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2024 01:01 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2024 12:28 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2024 01:06 pm

My comment:
Well if any clue means anything fractals are literally everywhere and they are size independent...furthermore even in a heat death state I am not sure quantum foam will be in an equilibrium state stable forever...again I repeat myself if anything counts for guessing from what we can observe in our daily life fractals should be an excellent clue for a Poincaré recurrence. And further still that would solve the absurdity of thinking the Universe expands into Nothingness and comes out of Nothingness as Nothingness ultimately is a self contradictory concept, that is to mean Nothingness is nothing at all...there is no nothingness, thus whatever it is the case to exist as structure, qualia, qualitative distinction, not quantitative, even in the "Laws themselves" (regularities overtime) and the point you pick for "initial state" eventually must repeat!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 10 Sep, 2024 04:24 am
Turning the money table around in Physics...
0 Replies