New Season of Simpsons

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 08:51 pm
begins Sunday night. Woohoo. I dedicate my Sunday night to this show and there is no talking allowed during this time slot. hehe
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,638 • Replies: 11
No top replies

L R R Hood

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2004 09:47 am
I haven't watched the Simpsons in so long. I things its a good show, but I never make time to watch it.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2004 11:28 am
Woohoo! My goal in life is to watch enough tv ....to have all the featured threads here. Typical sad goal for my generation eh?

The halloween special wasn't too great. So nice to see it born again though (the show).
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 07:27 pm
okay, they're trying super hard to be funny (witty) in certain areas. maybe i should watch family guy. i've only seen one episode.
0 Replies

gluedtothetube

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 05:54 am
I know Hank Azaria now has his own show on Showtime, called Huff. Will he still be doing voices for the Simpsons in this new season? Hard to imagine the show without his work.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 06:02 am
I just saw the latest episode last night, and thought it was pretty funny, and politically relevent. The style of the writing has changed, but it's still on target, IMO. This was the Lisa 'weight problem' episode, with the side story of Marge deciding to 'mother' Nelson.
0 Replies

defenderofaloofness

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 07:25 pm
the simpsons
I'm sorry but the simpsons are going down hill now. I'm continually let down by the new episodes, bart is a sally, homer is too unfunny, and even their special guests aren't good. bring back the episodes like screamapiller, and the sugar truck one
0 Replies

deanmachine

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 09:34 pm
im with loofness (i just put this post on so i could say that lol).
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 09:54 pm
Re: the simpsons
defenderofaloofness wrote:
I'm sorry but the simpsons are going down hill now. I'm continually let down by the new episodes, bart is a sally, homer is too unfunny, and even their special guests aren't good. bring back the episodes like screamapiller, and the sugar truck one

OH my God!!! The screamapiller... I laughed so hard I was nearly in tears!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 09:55 pm
This past Sunday was great. Loved it!
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 10:10 pm
I haven't watched the Simpsons in like 4 months... Kinda miss it.
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 01:30 pm
I hate the new simpsons. There's no point to it, and they're putting too much "jokes" involving people bleeding.
0 Replies