Aliens. Real or Not Real?

dre0017

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 08:52 am
I believe in aliens.
I want to here your reasons for believing or not believing of there existence.

rosborne979

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 09:11 am
@dre0017,
dre0017 wrote:
I believe in aliens.

I believe there is other life in the Universe, but I don't think it's flying around in ships anywhere near our planet.
dre0017 wrote:

There is no evidence of any type of aliens (ET) on Earth, and without evidence it's all just Unicorns and Dragons.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 10:57 am
I am certain there is life on other worlds. Whether intelligent or not is only speculation. None of it could be buzzing around here, because of the distances involved.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 11:58 am
@dre0017,
Sure I believe. Additionally, it would seem to me that some of them may be living among us.

How did they get here? On spacerafts which are undetectable to our current technology. Further, if they were/are able to travel these grew distances in a relatively short period of time, they might only be seen as a blip on a radar, if noticed at all, due to their speed. Once here, they either are able to change appearance and thus assimilate or they already have similar appearance to Earthlings. It that advanced, learning local language will be a breeze.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 12:06 pm
@dre0017,
Probability makes a very strong case for Alien life. Regarding the complexity of alien life forms, the case is way more narrow. As far as we know so far, complex advanced life forms capable of building a civilization and surviving for a significant amount of time are far more unlikely. Not saying the probability is zero but its orders of magnitude smaller.
One more point, the likelihood of advanced alien life forms to visit Earth is as far as Science goes with our current knowledge, impossible.
farmerman

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 12:09 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
were building a wall didnt you know?
Sturgis

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 12:14 pm
@farmerman,
Will it be a big beautiful wall made in the shape of a giant T?
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 12:42 pm
@dre0017,
dre0017 wrote:

I believe in aliens.

I am 100% positive the Earth isn't the only planet in the universe with life on it. However are or have any of them been visiting from where they came from? No.
0 Replies

seac

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 01:26 pm
@dre0017,
The realities of interstellar space travels seems too dangerous to be accomplished by any living life forms. I am a believer of time travelers from the Earth's future. The aliens are some kind of human mutation or creation to survive the feat of being sent back in time. They are observing past history or maybe to collect specimens. Otherwise they are non interfering with our lives.
farmerman

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 01:36 pm
@seac,
space travel ill be accomplished by intradimensional travel via warping. We have to solve the infinite energy thing first. We will learn to work gamma ray bursts
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 05:27 pm
Aliens. Real or Not Real?

Yes.
farmerman

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 05:55 pm
@Setanta,
"Proof positive that intelligent life exists beyond our solar system is that none of them have tried to contact us as of yet"--W Watterson
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 06:16 pm
Seems I've read a few stories about life forms that evolve to live in outer space. Nothing specific comes to mind.
TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 06:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
Some fictional examples that I can think of now are Star Trek, Dr. Who and Farscape. In the original Star Trek the episode was "The Immunity Syndrome" in which the crew encountered a giant single cell. In Star Trek TNG the episode was "Galaxy's Child" where they encountered a kind of space whale. In Doctor Who the episode was called "The Beast Below" where a space whale-like thing was being exploited for transportation, and in Farscape the "ship" that the characters travelled in was a living thing.
It's a fascinating idea and not impossible, I think.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 07:02 pm
@seac,
[quoteI am a believer of time travelers from the Earth's future. ][/quote]
When I first learned of "Foo Fighters" ( the WWII phenomenon not the band), I thought of that. They were sent from the future to record historic events. Have there been other examples in other historically significant times?
ekename

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 03:49 am
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
In Doctor Who the episode was called "The Beast Below" where a space whale-like thing was being exploited for transportation, and in Farscape the "ship" that the characters travelled in was a living thing.

It's a fascinating idea and not impossible, I think.

Quote:
When I first learned of "Foo Fighters" ( the WWII phenomenon not the band), I thought of that.

They were sent from the future to record historic events.

Do you think that the foo fighters from the future could have left us a sign of the eventual alien arrival?

TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 06:39 pm
@ekename,
I've never heard of this idea. What did they leave?
AurelieYork

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 07:56 pm
@dre0017,
Real, definitely. There are more than 100 billion other planets out there. Why would we be the only one with life. Aliens are definetly real.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 08:02 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
I've never heard of this idea. What did they leave?

I was asking you whether the foo fighters that you say come from the future may have encountered the aliens.
0 Replies

derexbrown

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 05:38 am
@dre0017,
I think it is real
0 Replies