Have You Used A Thesaurus Recently?

scrapz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 12:48 am
Scraps wrote:
dont own 1 there kinda useless
haha dass me but d0nt w0rry ii've changed swear 0n iit, and guess wat? diis thread acctually iinspiired me ta start use'n a theasaurus and ma raps and s0ngs have iimproved a l0t n0w ii've been disc0vered by a twenty sec0nd versiion and ii've g0t a dem0 started and iim 0n ma way s0 ii'd liike ta thank y0u all f0r help'n me iight
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 04:29 pm
Scrapz--

Congratulations.
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 11:24 pm
thanks appreciate it
0 Replies

Herema

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 07:57 am
© Someone once asked me what my favorite book was and my answer will always be: The Dictionary with a Thesaurus as my second favorite.

Good spelling and use of a language is best refined by resourcefulness. Talents grow and mature with awareness of the instruments available for creation. Ignoring the tools of a trade or the opportunities to enhance learning to a higher level, would be to limit our creative talents.

An artist ignoring a new brush technique or color combination limits his ability to create beyond yesterday. A musician ignoring the sounds of an unfamiliar instrument will stagnate his music to a windless night. A writer who ignores words in any form hinders his ability to communicate effectively.
0 Replies