Shaun of the Dead. Anyone seen it?

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:13 pm
I'd like to take the time to thank the Brits for this wonderful movie. I watched it earlier today and found it to be quite amusing. Check it out, if you get the chance.

Here's some info....

Shaun of the Dead
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 947 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:16 pm
I watched it when it was out here at the cinema, and I have to say it is one of the funniest films I have ever seen. I'm glad to see that it's made the trip across the Atlantic well, without too much being lost in translation.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:19 pm
It was indeed funny, Duke. Can we expect a sequel, or don't the Brits do that sort of thing?
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:22 pm
That's a good site as well. Thanks for the link Gus.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:28 pm
You bet. ( That's an American term. It means you're welcome )
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:31 pm
LOL. I'll check it out.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 10:04 pm
Looks like we're out of luck on the sequel front, Gus...

However, Pegg [writer/actor] quashed rumours he'd make Shaun 2 - "We did play with the idea of a sequel, but sequels can damage the reputation of the original. Plus most of the characters are dead!"

Source

Never mind! On the sequel front, I am SO glad that no-one made a sequel to Four Weddings & A Funeral. The Bridget Jones sequel is out soon, but at least that's based on a book sequel, so not quite as bad, even though the books are pretty rubbish. Yes, I have read them both.
0 Replies

Syn

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 10:54 am
Incredibly gruesome but I loved it all the same.
0 Replies

sobriquet

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 03:19 am
saw it a while back and thought it was hilarious. had decent character development, which is always a plus.
0 Replies