Proving logic

fresco

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 08:39 am
@layman,
....and presumably Nietzsche is the 'power supply', tapped by Wagner and Hitler.
layman

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 08:45 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

....and presumably Nietzsche is the 'power supply', tapped by Wagner and Hitler.

Heh, trottin out the slanderous ad hominem attacks like a typical fallacy-lovin, cheese-eatin sophist, eh, Fresky?

Figures, sho nuff.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 10:04 am
@layman,
Shortest best description of Fresco intelectual fraud I've seen so far.
Fresco is nothing but a self admited member of a cult which works as an echo chamber for intelectual reassurence and confort of its peers...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 10:14 am
Since Fresco shoots with semantic problems in any challenge he is confronted with I am yet to understand what "transcendental" has as a concept that the other words don't...

...fighting semantics with more semantics to miraculously arrive at transcendence does not improve his semantic problem one yota!
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 10:22 am
About Truth the best it can be said is that all experiences are valid but require extended referent.... That of course includes all forms of semantic complexity there are in each computing machine.
The difference between mere trivial truthisms and Truth as a whole is that the last works without any further need for context or relative frame of reference. You cannot speak about it nor try to negate it without immediately raising it from the dead...

"Tudo é verdade e caminho."
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 01:26 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Truth is when bias is removed.
0 Replies