Help ID this artwork

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 09:27 am
Help...I am trying to figure out how to post a picture on this site...

This upper portion of this painting appears to be influenced by George Seurat "A Sunday on La Grande Jatte. The lower portion appears to have been painted by a different artist than the upper section. Each section has a number of differences in color palette and brush techniques. There is a mark in the lower left of "Fuller" and is either dated 1974 or 1924.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 662 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 09:59 am
@brantand,
you cannot describe a painting , others have tried. No work.

try to post it .
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:51 am
@brantand,
brantand wrote:

Help...I am trying to figure out how to post a picture on this site...

This upper portion of this painting appears to be influenced by George Seurat "A Sunday on La Grande Jatte. The lower portion appears to have been painted by a different artist than the upper section. Each section has a number of differences in color palette and brush techniques. There is a mark in the lower left of "Fuller" and is either dated 1974 or 1924.

Posts like these are codes distributed in public forums by foreign actors being used to send messages to other foreign actors describing or enacting various plans. I mean who would ask for help IDing artwork by description? Spooks, that's who.

I will have their code broken soon. I've made notes of all the others and I have discovered many similarities in style and vocabulary.
ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 11:08 am
@brantand,
How to post a picture on a2k -

Read the steps in this link:
https://able2know.org/topic/336494-1#post-6239780
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 11:13 am
@McGentrix,
mexically gold? wish I had some.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 11:31 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

mexically gold? wish I had some.

Gold is gold. As long as it's pure, I don't care about its ethnicity.
0 Replies