@Fil Albuquerque,
The Garfield Show
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 12:57 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Nope. Don Adams. Sorry about that, Chief
looked him up, he did some kind of anteater.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 01:41 pm
I was fond of Mighty Mouse and Felix The Cat.
0 Replies

Rudolph Hucker

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 03:25 pm
Captain Pugwash.

Loved the opening theme tune

farmerman

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 11:32 am
@Rudolph Hucker,
Sounds like The SCHMENGE BROTHERS BAND
McGentrix

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 01:12 pm
0 Replies

madamyes1999

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 07:23 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I absolutely loved cartoons when I was a child, and I'm still a fan no matter how many years have gone by. Wink I'm not familiar with the ones you used to watch, although they seem interesting. I came along when Hanna Barbera and Looney Tunes dominated the cartoon lineup. I was, am & always will be the biggest fan of The Flintstones!!!!!! I adore that lovable caveman, Wilma, Pebbles, Dino, Betty and Barney. They were my all time favorites. I have sooo many happy memories of watching them as a child. It gets no better. Yabba Dabba Doo!!!! Can't leave out the Jetsons, Scooby Doo, Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Quickdraw McGraw and the inimitable talent of Mel Blanc.
I also love Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, Pepe Le Pew, Tweety Bird, Foghorn Leghorn, Hector the bulldog, Gossamer, Jabberjaw and so many others. Watching those old cartoons I had some of the best times of my life! They brought so much joy to my kid life. I wouldn't trade those days for anything in the word. I had so much fun. Life was simpler then, easier to navigate. There was joy in such simple things. It was a fantastic time to be a kid. Ah, the good old days!!! Smile

Would love a shout out from any and everyone who loved these same cartoons that I was such an enthusiastic fan of! Heck, would love to hear from anyone who even remembers some of the more obscure ones. Cartoon crazies unite!
Krumple

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 08:33 pm
@farmerman,
Im a bit more of a youngster here.

Remember The Banana Splits?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XMl6HnhFFIA
madamyes1999

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 06:36 pm
@Krumple,
Hahaha yes, I do remember the Banana Splits! I got a big kick out of watching them. Boy, I haven't thought about them in years. Thanks for bringing back the memory!!
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 05:25 am
@madamyes1999,
Huge fan of Looney Tunes specially Bugs Bunny...I was lucky enough to get all the American productions in Europe along with the Japanese. Good old days indeed. Aging only got us more dumb and pretentious.
0 Replies