Why is reality both laboratories and rock concerts?

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2017 08:52 am
Is it unusual, for reality to be both a lab and a room of portraits, or a rock concert? Why on earth does reality consist of both test tubes, transistors "and" pianos and suits?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,727 • Replies: 7
No top replies

8oris

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2017 12:02 pm
@Thomas33,
I think the reason why you perceive this distinction so clearly is because people are immersed in the games they play, and they become very anxious if the roles are not distinctly separated. Ideally, a laboratory and a concert would be one reality, intermingling with each other, and neither of them would frustrate you or elevate you - you would be able to do anything in any of them.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2017 01:41 pm
@8oris,
You wouldn't want it drifting into the bog though. Call me old fashioned, but when I have a **** I don't want to do it onstage with Ozzy Osbourne while Brian Cox takes measurements.
Thomas33

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2017 10:21 am
@8oris,
I welcome your reply, because of what you said about roles not being separated. Yes, it does seem that people get anxious or angry due to out of context behaviour.

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2017 11:15 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Call me old fashioned, but when I have a **** I don't want to do it onstage with Ozzy Osbourne while Brian Cox takes measurements.

That's the only way I want to ****.
0 Replies

samyboy27

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2017 01:43 am
@Thomas33,
Reword that whole question please I feel like im taking it the wrong way
Thomas33

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2017 12:26 pm
@samyboy27,
Apologies. It just feels illogical, for reality to both consist of atoms and genders, or clothes and electricity.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2017 01:38 pm
@samyboy27,
samyboy27 wrote:

Reword that whole question please I feel like im taking it the wrong way

Sam you are not taking it wrong, Thomas is insane.
0 Replies