When will Obama call a presser?

maxdancona

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 08:37 am
@Frugal1,
Well Frugal.

I know that you win some and lose some. I was really happy when Obama won. I know that my side paid politically for ObamaCare (but I think I am OK with that). I was hoping (perhaps too much) that Trump would lose although I wasn't very happy with the idea of a Clinton administration either.

But I accept that Trump is the president. I am happy being in the opposition. And I am enjoying the fact that Republicans are going to be tarred the actions of Trump (and they are clearly worried).

The idea is to enjoy the victories, and when the other guy wins... work to build your side for the next fight.

I am actually enjoying the Trump administration so far.
Frugal1

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 08:38 am
@maxdancona,
Yes Max, your anger & hate is getting the best of you.
maxdancona

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 08:50 am
@Frugal1,
It's true Frugal. But they make me happy, so what can I do.
Frugal1

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 09:27 am
@maxdancona,
That's fine, just don't include me in your misery.
maxdancona

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 09:45 am
@Frugal1,
No problem Frugal. You are here of your own volition. You can choose to interact with me if you want ... or not. And I am not talking about Able2Know... I am talking about America.

This is my country. If I want to defend refugees, or mock Donald Trump, or express my oppositions to policies I see as outrageous or illegal... that is my right. I am responsible for, and I am invested in what goes on here, and I have the ability and right to use my voice and my political power to change what direction the country takes.

We are going to mock the imminantly mockable Donald Trump. We are going to continue pushing progressive ideas and as much as we can to make conservative politicians uncomfortable opposing them.

And, I choose to have fun doing so. If you don't like it, you can always leave.
maxdancona

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 09:48 am
@maxdancona,
Donald Trump is getting American of all stripes, from Janitors to Hollywood stars, to take action in opposing what they see as a harmful intrusion of the government. People are speaking up, marching and protesting peacefully.

In my opinion this is pretty cool. The American people are showing what true Democracy looks like, Americans of all stripes standing up against government policy.

In an ironic way... I must admit that Donald Trump is in fact making America great again.
Frugal1

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 09:57 am
@maxdancona,
Americans of every conceivable flavor are rising up against liberal progressive democrats.

#MAGA
maxdancona

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 10:01 am
@Frugal1,
Every conceivable flavor? That's funny.
0 Replies