The Netherlands set up global safe abortion fund to counter Trump cuts

izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2017 04:22 pm
@McGentrix,
That's because you don't have any facts, just lies, rumour, innuendo and smears.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2017 05:58 pm
@ossobucotemp,
If you hover your mouse over the link, it will tell you the link on the status bar at the bottom of your browser. Or, just quote his post quick and then hit back.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2017 06:01 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

I'll assume you are being facetious but just in case you are serious.

Here's your alternate fact: "Further proof that the US does not need to bank roll the world".

I am waiting for you to tell me what the "alt-fact(?)" is.
ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2017 06:03 pm
@McGentrix,
Thanks, McG, I'll try it.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2017 06:07 pm
@McGentrix,
Izzythepush told you and provided facts to prove his point. Are you going to now suggest that you failed to see them?
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2017 06:17 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Izzythepush told you and provided facts to prove his point. Are you going to now suggest that you failed to see them?

Who? Where?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:29 am
@camlok,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:18 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

In his defence it must be hard to see anything with his tongue stuck way up there. This is what he does, make up a load of bollocks, then get nasty when proven wrong. Once the proof is irrefutable he puts on this lame display. That's what being funny looks like if you don't have a sense of humour.

Proven wrong? Irrefutable proof?

Rolling Eyes

You have done nothing of the kind. The US is the leading donor to the world by some $10 billion. So, what is it exactly that you have proven or refuted?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:21 am
UK to host summit seeking extra funds for family planning
Quote:
Britain will lead efforts to secure extra funding for family planning at an international summit in London, ministers have said, amid concern about Donald Trump’s decision to ban US financial support for organisations involved in abortion services overseas.

Priti Patel, the international development secretary, said the summit would take place in July, and the UK was aiming for a “step-change on family planning”.

The event was planned before Trump signed an executive order reintroducing the so-called “global gag rule” relating to abortion services. However, it is likely to be an opportunity for those involved in family planning to address concerns about the shortfall in funding that result from the US president’s move.

Patel revealed the date for the summit in a letter to Labour MPs who have called on the government to help make up the shortfall. She said the event “will help secure renewed global commitment to family planning services, with a particular focus on the poorest and most vulnerable”.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:46 am
@McGentrix,
I know you think it's funny acting like a gormless berk, but it's really too close to the truth. The proof is irrefutable, you just don't like it, that's all.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:48 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I know you think it's funny acting like a gormless berk, but it's really too close to the truth. The proof is irrefutable, you just don't like it, that's all.

You keep saying proof when you have none. As an old prophet once said "Where's the beef?"
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:50 am
@McGentrix,
I provided a link, there's the beef. You've just made up some figure off the top of your head, that's not even half a Yorkshire pud. America lags at 21st, behind Greece.
camlok

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:52 am
@izzythepush,
I know. I've seen his work on the topic of 911 and the impossible molten metals.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:53 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I provided a link, there's the beef. You've just made up some figure off the top of your head, that's not even half a Yorkshire pud. America lags at 21st, behind Greece.

https://assets.weforum.org/editor/A1We8eMHqbhQEeCNUJ8H7dIhpoACzzpH8h32fsiwJlQ.png

Now, where is your link?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:11 pm
@McGentrix,
http://i.imgur.com/nhmyDhx.jpg
Quote:
The US, unsurprisingly, comes top when looking at total spend. Last year, it gave over $30 billion either as bilateral aid or through international organizations such as the World Bank or UN.
[...]
A very different picture emerges, though, if we consider it as a percentage of gross national income.

http://i.imgur.com/To1PZ3h.jpg
LINK - same source as yours and izzy's
McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:15 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Thanks Walter. Do you want 1% of a dollar or .01% of a million dollars?

This does nothing to refute what I said, but thanks for adding to the conversation.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:19 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
This does nothing to refute what I said, but thanks for adding to the conversation.
Perhaps you didn't notice it, but I started this thread.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:33 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
right, and that has what to do with the conversation I was having with Izzy?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:40 pm
@McGentrix,
Okay, if you think that I should be excluded... have a good time! (Пока. paka)
McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:43 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Excluded? No, but what is it that to actually added with your post? I was talking about the amount given by the US and I was questioned about it. I showed a graph that showed that the US had given more than $10 billion than anyone ellse. Did you refute that or question that?

What is it exactly that you were trying to do?
0 Replies