Oss: Profile revisited still again

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:39 am
Open letter to Oss: I'm not sure whether it was at my suggestion but thank for for that excellent profile

For the benefit of all other potential followers, some of the things we like to see there: age, natg'l, ed., int's, rel, fam, kids, loc, objs, etc

..and understandable that many might fear ID, I've always offered 'I am' [email protected] 'and apparently don't care who else knows it'

If such still seems excessively revelatory then ok, you can keep it all secret, a2k being exceptionally lib in such

Thanks again Oss

...and incidentally, thanks again to Mgmt (if indeed you exist) for letting me edit even in the face of your warning that asserts I can't do so!

ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:58 am
@dalehileman,
My long time ossobuco profile is still available, and was not done at your suggestion.
My newer ossobucotemp profile is just a place to find my posts, while I work out some computer trouble.

Your push to get everyone to fill out profiles is somewhat annoying as many like their privacy online; that is their business. But, you know that.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:02 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
was not done at your suggestion
Well then Oss doubly thanks! As I had said, let's hope others follow suit

Quote:
somewhat annoying
Oh, yes, Oss, I know, it's awful what an addiction that bothers so many a2k so terribly angry at all times....

Just kidding Oss

Incidentally I've felt the additional need for an abbr: TAATANE. Flows off tghe tongue doesdn't it
0 Replies

saab

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:27 pm
This is what you want to know:
age, natg'l, ed., int's, rel, fam, kids, loc, objs, etc
What does natg´l, int´s, rel, loc, objs mean?????

Your very impolite hobby is to shorten names and words.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:56 pm
@saab,
Quote:
natg´l, int´s, rel, loc, objs mean?????
That first'n Saab s/b 'nat'l,' or 'nationality,' Sometimes it won't lemme ed.

Interests, relatives, relationship (s) location

As for 'objs,' thank you for asking. 'Spite of bein' last on my listin,' I had included it (at 86) in the hope somebody else might suggest what I had meant

Always pleased when someone responds thus

Quote:
... impolite hobby ...
Yea indeed Saab, and by coincidence that's what many of the ATAATANE assert. But please, Saab, at risdk of rep, I won't be the least offended if you choose not to read my PP's

...and thank you most sincerely for your interest

Oh by the way doesn't it positively roll off your tongue
saab

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 01:26 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
That first'n Saab s/b 'nat'l,' or 'nationality,'

Again I something I do not understand: first´n
s/b I guess is a shortening for "son of a bitch"
dalehileman

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 01:45 pm
@saab,
Quote:
first´n'
Yea and again Saab thanks for askin,' I'm always willin' to explain that First One
0 Replies