teen bedroom ideas

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 09:57 am
Edit: Moderator: Moved from Pets to Home Improvement

Hey everybody i need help on some cute sites to find teen bedding i am going to redo my room and i would love good ideas since i cant think of any (i'm 14)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 16,015 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 10:22 am
Since this is the pets & garden forum, were you hoping to incorporate pet designs or a vine type plant that wraps around your sheets or something? hehehe

I would just go to the mall and look at the bedroom displays they already have set up. Martha Stewart has brilliant ideas in her magazines/website.

Lots of people get their bedding at "Bed, Bath & Beyond" Dillards, Pottery Barn, Target, and Linen&Things.
0 Replies

KTO

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 09:43 pm
teen room ideas
I would check www.ikea.com

If you purchase something there, they have tons of furniture (very inexpensive and very trendy) as well as accessories that would suit the type of room the bed linens would.

Good Luck!
0 Replies

Amplifier

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 04:21 pm
Heey,
Could someone help me!? I'm trying to figure out with to do with my new bedroom! You see we just moved into a new house! I like to snowboard and i love the colors blue, lime green, purple, black, yellow!
0 Replies

harrorainsoft

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 12:30 am
Hi Amplifier,

You name suits you well considering your text is so big and it's all in bold? Razz

Well, there's this EXCELLENT site:
http://www.colourlovers.com/
I found it a few weeks ago and I will be choosing a palette from there to match colors and paint my house as well. There are tons of palettes on there which have colors that go really well together. Take your time to choose the right colors you like, and then go to your local paint store and try to match it.

And since you love to snowboard, I'm sure you have at least 1 or 2 of them. The cool thing about snowboards is that they have artwork on the bottom of them. Ask your dad to build you a snowboard rack on the wall above your desk or bed. It will make for cool art work, it's modern, and you can store your snowboards there.
http://inventorspot.com/files/imagecache/w200h400/files/three%20arm%20at%20209.jpg

Got a stereo?? Don't just leave your speakers on your desk, that's boring. Buy some mesh nets, preferably with larger holes. Put your speakers in there and staple gun the net to the corners of the room. But make it so that the net isn't very long, meaning that it should not be dangling. Shouldn't be much room for the speaker to move around. Make the net a triangle. If this makes any sense to you.

http://www.prestomart.com/cgi-bin/store_mart_product.pl?ref=vckumsll&pd=515616

Best of luck!
0 Replies