XBOX AND GTA SAN ANDREAS

Sk8er boi

Fri 28 Jan, 2005 11:08 pm
dude u guys r all rong i got san andreas for xbox. i dont no when it came out but i got it alredy. and just because its not on pc and vice city and gta3 came l8er than the ps2 version's doesnt mean the same thing will happen.
0 Replies

Hammy

Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:09 pm
Well now we know when it will be out. Preorders can be exchanged for the real thing on 6/8/05. to bad it couldnt be sooner lol
0 Replies

XBOX MAD

Tue 29 Mar, 2005 08:38 am
san anfreas is great
0 Replies

Taran DF

Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:11 pm
Xbox GTA SA (Europ)
GTA SA will be coming out on XBX in Europ in ether June 16 or Jully 16 2005 i cant remeber exactly which one tho.

there was two reason why it took so long to come out one xbox.

1 - Sony had copyrites on any new GTA game for few months.
2 - Rockstar are updating the game because XBX is more powerfull and can handle better graphics

there will be no new content like mission but more updatse like a grahpics update and higher frame rate. similar to the updates done on XBX for vice city and GTA3.

i cant wait cos i love XBX and i love tihs game on ps2 and compleated it (really cool story to it and fun misstions)
0 Replies

punj man

Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:23 am
san andreas
san andreas is coming to xbox defenetley when well if you live in noth america it will come out on the 7th of june 2005 but if you liven in europe or australia it will come out on the 10th of june 2005 Very Happy Surprised Laughing Shocked Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz
0 Replies

acterveld

Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:25 am
its comin out in june or july definantly is
its comin out in july it defenintly is it said on www.grandtheftauto.com/sanandreas Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

GTAking

Thu 19 May, 2005 08:49 am
dude, GTA san andreas, they already have an offcial date for its release. june 7th. check rockstar.com man. or read the mags, or watch the comercials.
0 Replies

stevenroache183

Fri 27 May, 2005 09:26 am
san andreas release foir the xbox
june 7th 2005 for northamerica later date for europe and it is looking fine
0 Replies

zerocool05

Sat 28 May, 2005 01:51 am
gta san andreas
gta san andreas is coming out on 14 june 2005 the is in 2 weeks
0 Replies

wenzel

Wed 8 Jun, 2005 08:50 am
re: gta san andreas
hey guys i have news that gta san andreas is coming out 4 xbox on the 10th of june 05

peace .!. ( - - ) .!. Smile Very Happy
0 Replies

dezart eagle

Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:37 am
hey wolf, iv got a different opinion on this. i live in jpn and san andreas still isnt out here. it comes ot sometime sept. 2005 - oct. 2005. all the good popular games are made and released in the US first. only those japanese cartoony RPG games are released here first (e.g. Final Fantasy type games). -3agle

Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
When asking a question like this, you must do two things.

The first thing you must do is try to at least use proper grammar and spelling, so you don't look like a complete fool. People usually pay more attention to people who don't use excessive punctuation marks and to people who try not to speak in the language of SMS Texts or even worse... 1337.

The second thing you must do is to state which country you are in, or if you don't want to talk about that, at least state whether you come from the gaming markets of Japan, US or Europe (which for some strange reason, includes Australia).

Order of release dates go in the following manner:
Japan: 1st ones to get a game (usually)
US: a few weeks or months after Japan.
Europe/Australia: A year after Japan or never.
0 Replies