XBOX AND GTA SAN ANDREAS

Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:41 pm
Cool dose any one no if GTA San Andreas is coming out for the xbox and when?????????????????????????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 30,178 • Replies: 30
Topic Closed
No top replies

Seed

Wed 6 Oct, 2004 03:35 pm
im pretty sure... as when though i have no idea
0 Replies

xbox rulez

Thu 7 Oct, 2004 01:54 pm
on yerself a was worrie incase it wasnt coz it looks like the best game eva
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:33 am
When asking a question like this, you must do two things.

The first thing you must do is try to at least use proper grammar and spelling, so you don't look like a complete fool. People usually pay more attention to people who don't use excessive punctuation marks and to people who try not to speak in the language of SMS Texts or even worse... 1337.

The second thing you must do is to state which country you are in, or if you don't want to talk about that, at least state whether you come from the gaming markets of Japan, US or Europe (which for some strange reason, includes Australia).

Order of release dates go in the following manner:
Japan: 1st ones to get a game (usually)
US: a few weeks or months after Japan.
Europe/Australia: A year after Japan or never.
0 Replies

panzade

Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:35 am
Whoa Wolf, a little harsh but welcome to A2k nevertheless
0 Replies

panzade

Sat 9 Oct, 2004 09:32 am
Whoa x box, a little harsh but welcome to A2K laddie.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Sun 10 Oct, 2004 10:13 am
Harsh? You call giving friendly advice harsh?

Hm... now that I think about it, I guess I did indirectly call him "a complete fool" but that was unintentional. xbox, I apologise for that but all was meant as friendly advice and am sorry it came out as an insult to your intelligence.
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 18 Oct, 2004 08:34 pm
Re: XBOX AND GTA SAN ANDREAS
xbox rulez wrote:
Cool dose any one no if GTA San Andreas is coming out for the xbox and when?????????????????????????

officially it's not, it's a ps2 title only

but they said that about vice city too, so expect it about six months after the ps2 release, my guess by march next year
0 Replies

heofon

Mon 1 Nov, 2004 04:04 pm
djjd62 wrote:
xbox rulez wrote:

but they said that about vice city too, so expect it about six months after the ps2 release, my guess by march next year

not even, the pc version is coming out in the summer of '05 so im thinking next fall....but then i may be wrong....
0 Replies

ph0enix

Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:42 am
heofon wrote:
djjd62 wrote:
xbox rulez wrote:

not even, the pc version is coming out in the summer of '05 so im thinking next fall....but then i may be wrong....

I'd say both of you are optimists. How long did take them to release GTA III and VC on the XBOX ...3years?
0 Replies

Im right ur wrong

Sat 13 Nov, 2004 04:46 am
Gta Xbox/Pc
Xbox = May 18th
Pc = May 30th
Trust me im right . Enjoy the long wait/ buy a ps2
0 Replies

Seed

Sat 13 Nov, 2004 11:42 pm
how do you know?
0 Replies

defenderofaloofness

Mon 29 Nov, 2004 08:52 pm
wolf o donnel
what the hell man who cares if "xbox" didnt have "correct" puntucation
0 Replies

mc awsome

Wed 1 Dec, 2004 03:29 pm
xbox rulez wrote:
Ithink gta San andreas will be comin in out on xbox early 2005 or summer 2005 its gonna be exclusive for ps2 for 6 months or more but when it come out for xbox there will be improved graphics and such :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

mc awsome

Wed 1 Dec, 2004 03:30 pm
Xbox kicks ps2 ass
0 Replies

XBOX MAD

Tue 14 Dec, 2004 09:05 am
Hey, from wat ive heard wolf is a complete nerd and i heard that it would be out on March 22nd 2005! (precise)
0 Replies

Snipers

Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:55 am
Xbox and GTA San Andreas
I heard that sony and rockstar signed an agreement that meant GTA SA can't be released on any other platform other than ps2 until it has been 6 months since the release. so that means we could see the game on xbox in April Very Happy
0 Replies

mc awsome

Tue 28 Dec, 2004 04:50 pm
lol thats a bunch off bull snipers they would be foolish to only let it go out on ps2 because most people have xbox consels now and there will be improved graphics on it and such
0 Replies

pootymanGTASA

Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:31 am
release date
yeh i know for a fact 7th june 2005 on xbox and pc in north america and 10th june 2005 in europe
0 Replies

msolga

Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:04 am
Confused Is it just me, or does anyone else think that this thread looks like thinly disguised advertising? (Complete with links to the products.)
0 Replies