Help me ? Can any of you relate too me ?

Deanna1

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 09:27 pm
Being at my home is hell. Everyone always judges me , cut me down , their vain , thoughtless and rude. Plus it's a blended family and it's gotten worse. I can move out now because I'm 18 but I do not have much money and I'm still in high school. Anyways I'm sick of all of them. My parent and sibling.
Also they are not supportive of the trauma I went through a while ago. They never seem too care and ask how I'm doing.

I feel like killing myself because I can not take another day of pain. Of course I can't tell them my problems with them because they don't understand. . I'm crying in my room tonight and their all out having their fun. They exclude me from it. I wish they were kind to me but they aren't. It seems I'm the only kind one in my house. I know that when I have a family I'll never discrimate and critize my spouse , their kids or my kids if it's a blended family.

Shame on them.

nipigon1

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 10:41 pm
@Deanna1,
In what ways are they judging you?
Do you act differently than they do? Or, I should ask, do they act differently than you do?
What trauma did you go through that they are not supportive of?
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 10:31 pm
Don't kill yourself, your life's just beginning. If you are in America, here is the suicide protection hotline:
1-800-273-8255

All this will pass. Give them a call just to talk. Life is precious. Your life is precious.
0 Replies