I call the cops on a criminal and now she hates me. What do I do?

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 02:37 am
Someone broke the law, I called the cops, and now he's arrested. The cops had been looking for him for a series of other crimes and now he faces either deportation or prison.

My mother had feelings for this guy and now she is very upset with me, to put it lightly. She says the reason he did all those things to all those people was because he's crazy. Now, if I try talking to her, she attacks me, verbally or physically. What am I supposed to do?

  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,718 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 02:49 am
You did something you felt was correct, right to do.

That is all that matters.

If your Mother has feelings for someone that is crazy? That says something else.

Hurry up and finish College and get your own place from working your butt off and you won't have to worry about it.

0 Replies
Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 06:32 am
Your mother was wrong to support a "crazy" law breaker.

You did the right thing. He is responsible for his own actions.

Tell your mother to get off your back and to grow up. Then tell her you are no longer going to discuss this entire thing.

PS : Don't look for "sanity checkups" from her.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Vicious Prison Riots in Brazil - Discussion by fbaezer
Dozens of judges and prosecutors locked up - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
The case of Leonard Peltier - Discussion by edgarblythe
Wife in prison and cheating - Question by Telaulked
Understanding the New Jim Crow - Discussion by edgarblythe
A Bloody Bit of Bidness - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Is prison labor unethical? - Question by boomerang
  1. Forums
  2. » I call the cops on a criminal and now she hates me. What do I do?
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/30/2023 at 06:28:55