Has Trump produced his income tax returns yet?

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 03:09 pm
Trump promised to show us his tax returns, but has anyone seen them yet?
Maybe, they're still under audit.
Anybody want to buy a bridge I have for sale? It's in a good location in Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania has some of the worst bridges.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 656 • Replies: 4
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 03:31 pm
He managed to get through the whole election without doing it. Is that an aberration or changing the norm?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 03:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
In 2014, Donald Trump sat down with an Irish TV channel and told them that if he ran for President, he would “absolutely” release his tax returns, according to progressive news outlet ThinkProgress. “I would love to do that,” he said. So while he may not have "promised" to release them, he stated very clearly that he would release his returns if he ran.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 08:29 am
@cicerone imposter,
Why would he at this point? The only way we can see them now is to get a Federal Freedom of Information Act request between now and January. If we don't see them by January, the only way we will see them is from a whistleblower leaking them.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2016 06:18 pm
@tsarstepan,
I'm really not interested in legal ways to get access to Trump's tax returns. It's that he promised to produce it, and all previous presidential candidates produced them without delaying or lying about it.
Our country elected a candidate with too many social and legal problems.
0 Replies