@glitterbag,
Older by the day. Thanks for asking.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 03:10 am
Quote:
Farmerman;

Abe Lincoln's first inaugural

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature"

We have two flawed candidates and we are all being played, lets not lose the mission K?
roger

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 03:15 am
@Builder,
I don't know what flawed two candidates you have. We have one president elect.
Builder

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 03:20 am
@roger,
I quoted the OP from farmerman, Roger.

If flutterbug doesn't want to play nice, then start the game again.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 03:56 am
@roger,
Roger, are you telling me???? I know who that is, I vote (but I lost again)
roger

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 04:28 am
@glitterbag,
Oh, you know.. I think you are suppressing the name, and since I think that's a healthy reaction, I'm not going to remind you.
farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 05:43 am
@Builder,
Quote:

You're about as classically untrustworthy as the people you attempt to defend here.
Whats sad is that you accept this statement as truth without any fact. All the pre- election garbage will go away because there is neither any fact nor evidence (its all been campaign speculation like "swiftboating")

I am amazed how the "big Lie" still works in US politics. We think we are politically sophisticated yet we are as gullible as any group of people whove voted only from their hearts.

glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 02:23 pm
@roger,
It's good to have pals.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 07:37 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I am amazed how the "big Lie" still works in US politics. We think we are politically sophisticated yet we are as gullible as any group of people whove voted only from their hearts.

Tell a lie enough times, and most people believe it.

What we're seeing (in Australia as well) is a gradual process of unveiling, for want of a better word. A peeling back of the layers of deceit by the ruling class.

When there's no real choice, or no actually clear division between the left and right, anyone who isn't for the system, gets labelled an extremist of some description.

Since our last federal election, a handful of "extremist" far-right and far-left independent senators have been calling the shots, which some applaud, and some condemn.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 04:00 am
@farmerman,
There's nothing sad about folks who accept wild ass info as fact without asking questions. Those folks are stupid, and lazy and are the reason things go so horribly wrong. However, I think I know what you are saying, those stupid lazy people create a sad situation for the rest of civilization. What's even sadder, is that they aren't smart enough to see how their lazy stupidity endangers everyone, even their own children and grandchildren. I think I will be long gone before 2046, but its not about me.....I've lived a full life.......I just hope that we hand over the best possible situation to the children who will follow.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 06:08:06