This election is not about issues.....

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 06:24 am
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/161101-32-minutes-of-issues_zpsgbdwk9ne.jpg

Below viewing threshold (view)
Baldimo

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
If the issues you mentioned really mattered they would have been talk about more. Instead the news media was more interested in personality and big ratings then policy issues. Sanders and Johnson talked about the issues and we know how the media screwed Sanders and ignored Johnson, it was a **** show from the start.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Blickers

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 11:22 am
@Baldimo,
Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
Sanders and Johnson talked about the issues and we know how the media screwed Sanders and ignored Johnson, it was a **** show from the start.
Granted, it's not easy for a third party candidate to get attention. But Johnson was riding fairly high, polling over 10%, when he screwed the pooch by admitting he didn't know what Aleppo was. Then a couple of weeks later he hurt himself again by not being able to answer a question any serious Presidential candidate should easily answer, which was name a foreign leader that you admire.

Johnson was actually doing all right, building a base for his party, till he came out with those clunkers. He simply had not prepared himself properly for a Presidential run.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 12:30 pm
@Lash,
think supreme court
maporsche

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 01:18 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

think supreme court

She won't comment on this.

She can look at Trump's list, disagree with all of it, and somehow in her mind think that Clinton's list would be identical, despite zero evidence.
Lash

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 08:56 pm
@farmerman,
Please think ww3, and an end to personal privacy and any semblance of a voice in government.
Lash

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 08:57 pm
@maporsche,
You don't speak for me.
farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 06:34 am
@Lash,
Quote:
Please think ww3, and an end to personal privacy and any semblance of a voice in government
Eaxctly, its because Trump has already "broadcast" these very things when he uses the first personal pronoun in most all of his assertions.
No matter what Hillary represents as character , his are so much worse.

0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 08:58 am
@Lash,
I was right though.
Lash

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 09:00 am
@maporsche,
No you weren't.

You were wrong about this, too:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

Indictment, impeachment. All those bad "ments," coming to a corrupt candidate near you. Smile
maporsche

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 09:27 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Indictment, impeachment. All those bad "ments," coming to a corrupt candidate near you. Smile

Well if that happens, then we get a President Kaine. Still light-years better than Trump or Johnson/Stein.

If I had to bet though, I'd bet that you are one again wrong (hell, that's a safe bet 99.99% of the time).
Lash

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 06:36 pm
@maporsche,
Tsk. Incorrect again!
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 06:32 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

No you weren't.

You were wrong about this, too:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

Worst prognosticator on planet earth.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/03/fox-news-just-admitted-made-story-hillary-indicted-foundation/
MEDIA FOX News Just Admitted It Made Up Story About Hillary Being “Indicted” For Foundation
Lash

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 06:38 am
@maporsche,
Don't believe anything you read until Hillary is in handcuffs. Her colluding media is throwing everything they can to try to minimize the damage that's being done by Wikileaks and Weinerman.

Some very serious revelations will emerge from several investigations that are wrapping up soon.

Weinerman had the shite. Clintonworld is over.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 06:40 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Clintonworld is over.

I'm not much for praying, but I can only hope this is the truth.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 06:46 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Some very serious revelations will emerge from several investigations that are wrapping up soon.

Republicans like you have been saying this for more than 30 years.

But but but this time it's true!!!
giujohn

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 06:56 am
@maporsche,
He walked back the word indictment because he said that wasn't the process... What that means is the Source in the FBI probably use that phraseology but the lawyers at Fox News who are probably hyper sensitive to political correctness insisted that he retract the word because technically she's innocent until proven guilty and so far they can't show the evidence until the investigation is concluded and it is turned over to a grand jury.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 07:13 am
@maporsche,
Wait for it.... Smile
0 Replies