use of bluetooth receiver

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 03:06 am
somebody gifted mpow bluetooth RECEIVER. I have Bluetooth headphone which I use for talk on cel phone (nokia) . I have a computer(windows 7) with no speakers connected and not BT enabled. My smart tv is NOT BT enabled. not able to store music in cell phone. I want to hear YOUTUBE audios either in my BT headphone or some other device. what extra devices shoud I get?.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 753 • Replies: 1
No top replies

engineer

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 09:33 am
@venkat1926,
First, decide on what device you want to store your music on. If you want to put music on your computer, you can buy a blue tooth dongle for your PC that will allow you to use your receiver or headphones. Of course you can't carry your computer around with you, but if you are looking for a headset while you are sitting there, you could go that route. You could also use wired headphones. If you want to use your home TV or stereo to play music from your PC, you can use something like Chromecast to network your PC and your TV/stereo or just play Youtube videos directly to your TV.
0 Replies