Bluetooth connection problem ONLY for telephone calls.

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2022 11:20 am
For the past week, I cannot connect my Bose wireless headset to my phone (via bluetooth) when making calls. Keep in mind, the headphones work via bluetooth when
1. listening to audiobooks, podcasts, streaming videos.
2. worked this morning on a Zoom call.

I've used the headphones and built in microphone in the past on many ACTUAL PHONE CALLS. So, I'm not sure what changed. I can't find anything in the phone's Bluetooth or connected device settings.

1. Android 13 on a Pixels 6
2. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

Wondering if its a bug that came up with a recent app updating. I keep my apps and phone updated on a semiweekly basis.

engineer

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2022 01:20 pm
@tsarstepan,
From the Android forums
Quote:
Connect the headphones. Go to Settings/Bluetooth. You'll see the headphones listed as connected, and a gear on the right side. Tap the gear. Now you should see 2 lines, Phone (or Calls) and Media, with a checkmark to the right of Media. Tap to the right of headphones.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2022 02:40 pm
@engineer,
Must be something wrong with my phone then. My Phone calls option in that area is already turned on. It's a first world problem as I don't make that many phone calls. So at least it's not a setting change.
0 Replies