The Sexual Fantasy Thread

littlek

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:03 pm
well, it's not metaphoric, but it's fuunny (at least to me). I'm going to have to go to bed soon.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 12:44 am
Laughing Oooh, that was sexy stuff, littlek. I guess you already went to bed. Hope you slept with a big dog tonight.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 05:00 am
So, thanks to Pfizer, I'm the only one in the nursing home who can get a boner, and none of the women there have teeth....how far can we go on A2K again?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 06:33 am
cavfancier wrote:
So, thanks to Pfizer, I'm the only one in the nursing home who can get a boner, and none of the women there have teeth....how far can we go on A2K again?

Your on the edge, but I'm not one to tell :-)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 07:02 am
Oh, do tell paulaj...do tell...'gummer' can't possibly be a banned word....
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 07:02 am
Could you folks put more juicy detail in to your stories please.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 07:06 am
cavfancier wrote:
Oh, do tell paulaj...do tell...'gummer' can't possibly be a banned word....

I don't think 'gummer' is bad at all (consider the source though) It must be heavenly for a man :-)
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 07:41 am
=== I was going to do this funny, but once I got started on it, I couldn't.

Okay, a couple of days ago, I was out wandering in the woods north of Boston when I spied this guy chopping wood. He had his girlfriend with him and man, she was a looker. He had been at that axework for awhile the sweat was just pouring off of his naked chest. She was handing him a glass of water as I crossed the line between the woods and the field, she was looking at him with the melted look believers get when they near rapture.
Well, I was about to go over and ask for some of that ice water when that girl started to jump the guy's bones. I mean, she like to tore him up one side and down the other with her lips and hands and she threw her legs up around him while biting on his ear. He didn't hesitate a second but headed right for the woods. Right at me.

I took a step back into the shadows and stood stock still as they came down the little path in the fieldgrass. I could hear their breathing as they passed by me, totally blinded by love. He was kissing her and trying to stay on the path, she was grinding herself against him and urging him to hurry. I waited till the sound of his footsteps ended and then stood there wondering what to do.

I gave in, I knew I shouldn't have, but I did. I followed them down the path walking as quietly as I could. Stopping to listen, taking two steps, then three. I could hear them, just up the path aways beyond a large boulder on my left. Her cries were urgent signals, birds flew through the trees, it seemed all nature had stopped, clouds above held their breath.
Slowly, I climbed the boulder holding as tightly to it's mossy surface as he was holding her. Inch by inch, I made my way up to the top and peered over. There below me was pure splendor spread out on scattered leaves. He was taking her the way men have taken women for one hundred thousand years. She was holding on to him, pushing her thighs up at him, taking all of him in like the great lovers of all the ages.
Their voices sang to each other the music of the great ecstasy and their passion rang through the woods to the skies above and beyond.

And when they had spent themselves they lay together tenderly, covered in wetness and satisfaction. I didn't move. I didn't want the moment to end.

Minutes went by, and I realized they had fallen fast asleep, there, naked in the woods. I slid down the rock, found the path and headed out across the field.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 09:17 am
Joe that sounds familiar.

How long did that take you, a minute? I liked it :-)

I can't wait to finish mine. My poor enraptured lover is ready to blow his load and all I do is dilly dally ;-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 09:24 am
See that, Joe's the master. He can write a hot piece like that, using some trite words, but it all sound great in the end. I mean, it all sounds great to me when you take it all in at once. I mean, er, nemmind.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 09:29 am
littlek wrote:
See that, Joe's the master. He can write a hot piece like that, using some trite words, but it all sound great in the end. I mean, it all sounds great to me when you take it all in at once. I mean, er, nemmind.

Isn't he good!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 10:09 am
I was going to come up over the rock to find Gus and the cow, but I just couldn't spoil PJ moment.

J
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 10:40 am
Nice, Joe. I would have liked the original ending you had better, but still, it was good.

I also have this fantasy about George Bush and a runaway threshing machine, but that's a whole different kind of fantasy.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 10:47 am
I've got a sexual fantasy that I think could be used to pay off the national debt!!!!!

I won't spoil things by telling the entire story (you should be able to fill in the blank space)...but it ends up with a poster showing Jerry Falwell being "anally abused" (cleaned up version, obviously) by Pat Robertson...a case of an ashhole in an ashhole's ashhole...if you get my drift.

We could sell the posters all over the world...and my guess it would bring in enough money to make a serious dent in our national debt.

(I want no commission for the idea!)

Now...fill in the story.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 11:01 am
Where do I sign up to get me one of them posters?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 11:32 am
Joe Nation wrote:
I was going to come up over the rock to find Gus and the cow, but I just couldn't spoil PJ moment.

J

That's how I was going to end mine, I still can :-)
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 11:34 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
I've got a sexual fantasy that I think could be used to pay off the national debt!!!!!

I won't spoil things by telling the entire story (you should be able to fill in the blank space)...but it ends up with a poster showing Jerry Falwell being "anally abused" (cleaned up version, obviously) by Pat Robertson...a case of an ashhole in an ashhole's ashhole...if you get my drift.

We could sell the posters all over the world...and my guess it would bring in enough money to make a serious dent in our national debt.

(I want no commission for the idea!)

Now...fill in the story.

You need to incorporate one more ashhole, Jimmy Swaggert. Make him cry somehow, he's good at it.
0 Replies

bellavu

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 06:13 pm
Her heart flutters,
she pants,
her body shakes,
breathing heavily,
she closes her eyes,
breathes in deep,
exhales,
softly,
slowly,
her lip trembles,
she bites down hard,
she opens her eyes,
pulls him close,
runs her hands down
all the way down
his spine
she lays him back
with a passionate kiss
she begins
first so slow
so soft
still unsure
mouth dry
throat tight
anxious
excited
she speeds up
perspiration runs
down her neck
between her breasts
body tense
head light
euphoria
cosmic connections
she lays back
breathes in deep
exhales
slowly
her body shivers
illumination
wonderful
understatement :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 07:42 pm
Awesome, Bellavu! Welcome to the site!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 08:19 pm
I have another fantasy I'd like to share. This one involves a duck.

She waddles into the room. Our eyes lock. "Quack quack" she says as she begins to peel her feathers off one by one.

I eye her bill eagerly. What man wouldn't want to be pleasured by those orange flappers. The little holes on the bill emit tiny puffs of smoke -- she's in heat and now standing completely plucked.

I can tell she's an experienced duck and has probably been plucked before.

Suddenly... she takes flight. Through the air and across the room. Toward me.

She flies into my chest and knocks me against the wall. I have my breath knocked out of me, from the force of the blow and the heat of the moment.

Soon her bill is expertly tugging down my zipper and her head disappears into my trousers.

I feel the orange flappers clamp down on my throbbing member and my eyes roll into the back of my head.

Ecstasy is mine.
0 Replies