The Sexual Fantasy Thread

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:09 pm
Okay, here's the place to let your fantasies loose on A2K.

My fantasy begins on the 6 train. It's rush hour. It's packed. I walk in, and am immediately engulfed into the mass of bodies. As the train pulls out of the station, I realize that I am face to face with a beautiful woman, petite, with long black hair, lips wet and inviting, wearing a peach-colored business-style blouse and a black silk skirt.

Our bodies are inches from touching, and as the train goes into a curve, she falls towards me...her breasts softly brush my arm. She looks at me and smiles mischievously. I wonder about the treasure that is hidden under that skirt.

I take a chance. My hand "accidentally" brushes against her bare leg. She moves towards me, her breasts now pressed up against my chest.

The train pulls into the next station. 68th Street. Hunter college. More people crowd into the train, half awake, unaware, and we are pushed even closer together.

I feel my sweet little businesswoman's hand as she grabs me and squeezes me gently. It is cool in the train, but suddenly I am sweating.

The train doors close, and we begin to move on down the line. I reach beneath the skirt. A full train of people, going to work, carrying their business lunches and newspapers...they don't know, they don't see.

I move my hand up and find that she isn't wearing any underwear. She moans as I begin to move my hand slowly, as she moves hers up and down, squeezing rhythmically, as the train shakes it's way down the tracks. I hear her moan softly, as my hand moves quick but sensuously over her moist, soft labia.

The train rolls on down the line. And the straphangers crowding around us don't know, they don't see...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,674 • Replies: 46
No top replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:17 pm
I like it. I'm going back to my fantasy and give it a little more.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:20 pm
Waiting impatiently...
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:23 pm
Ok, I'm in room and this hot girl is there. And then another one comes. And then another and another. THen suddenly kickass music starts playing and we start bangin. The most important part is the music, gotta have the music.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:24 pm
kickycan wrote:
Waiting impatiently...

For what?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:26 pm
For your fantasy, silly!

El-diablo, the rave/orgy thing is nice. Thanks for the contribution.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:28 pm
Seen it, kicky. HBO. Five-plus years ago. Rosie Perez and, I don't remember the male lead??? Serious heat on a NYC subway line. Just like you described it.
"Subway Stories?" Was that the name of it?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:36 pm
Come on. Really? Damn it, why are all my good ideas already taken!!!???

Aah, well, it's still a damn hot fantasy...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:41 pm
Hey, is erotica ok? Or are we stricly onto flash-in-the-pan fantasy?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:43 pm
Kicky
Why didn't you post your story on my fantasy thread?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:46 pm
When did you start a thread Paula?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:47 pm
littlek, it's up to you, of course. Go for it.

Paulaj, I didn't see it. When did you start it?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:55 pm
6 hours ago, it's going to take me hours to finish my story, I'm just slooooow, but I am having fun. Eva left a nice fantasy though, and it's finished.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:20 pm
After a 5 year acquaintance, we finally broke the ice and went out for a beer after work. The chat at the bar was mundane, but the sexual tension was building. I found that I kept looking at his neck, wondering what he smelled and tasted like. Images of hot breath and gasps flashed across my eyes making me grin a little at inopportune times. The bar got louder and we moved closer to each other. I could smell the cleaness of his clothes. We paid our tab and split.

Walking very slowly through the darkened streets of Cambridge to my place we stayed close, often brushing hands and shoulders. We snuck into a playground. Up on the highest point of the playset, the part with the tallest slide, he leaned against me. I pulled him closer and went straight for his neck. As I gave him a kiss and smelled his scent, I felt our bodies coming awake.

Occasional passers-by added a little thrill as we kissed, our hands sliding around each other's bodies. His body felt good - lean and muscular, but relaxed like he didn't try too hard to stay that way. His hands ran warmly down my back and to the sides of my ribcage, his thumbs just barely touching my breasts. As he kissed down my neck and started unbuttoning my blouse, someone walking by yelled "Get a room!" I asked, "Shall we?"

We nearly ran the block and a half to my apartment.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:21 pm
Okay, that is hot. But I want to know what the hell happened next!!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:22 pm
The problem is I don't know how far we can go on A2K.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:35 pm
I know. I was thinking the same thing when I wrote mine.

Maybe I should change this to the "Fantasy that stops right before the really good part" thread.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:39 pm
<snicker> Or maybe use metaphors?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:43 pm
That might be fun, actually. Okay, you go first...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:49 pm
uhm.....

Back at my house, we had to let the doggie out. We let the pooch run around and around which was hard because it was so hot and damp out. So, we took a little break from running around and let the dog pant for a while while we gave the cat some tuna to eat. Then, the dog had another bone and we ran around some more. This time I was sure the dog was having a heart attack because it just flopped down, totally spent and we all fell asleep.
0 Replies