The great bible book club (a rant/discussion)

Krumple

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 02:03 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I've heard this before. It didn't wash then.

I cant tear down the strawman you keep putting up. I dont care what you think of me. I know you are an emotionally unstable person and need to continuously bring this up after. five years, just so you can feel superior about yourself. Self righteous narcissist.

Others have seen this in how you behave in other threads. Im not the onlybone who sees it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 02:19 pm
I did not imply that Krumple did anything wrong. I never read any of the arguments she and Izzy have going before now. I just know Izzy used Krumple as an example to blame me for something. Nothing more than that from my corner.
Krumple

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 02:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I did not imply that Krumple did anything wrong. I never read any of the arguments she and Izzy have going before now. I just know Izzy used Krumple as an example to blame me for something. Nothing more than that from my corner.

Its okay edgar. Izzy is just looking for his daily fix. He hasnt gotten over it in five years. I think if this forum survives another ten and you are still here, youll come across izzy bringing it up again. He loves it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 03:20 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'm not blaming you for anything, never have.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 03:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Smile I think I am finished with this thread.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 12:53 am
@nacredambition,
I think your problem is that you've mistaken non collection of stamps for the collection of imaginary stamps. Please don't think I am telling you how to suck eggs, I admit freely that I am a newcomer to the hobby, but my experience so far, is that in order to not collect stamps, you must purge even the thought thereof.

It is a difficult discipline, and I have already relapsed on 3 occasions, purchasing stamps for the logistical relocation of written material. I have to work hard if I want to master it, I am sorry that you have come to give up such a fine past time.
roger

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 01:15 am
@Smileyrius,
Stamps. That like $.47 promissory notes printed by the government?
Smileyrius

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 02:18 am
@roger,
oh no Roger, we mean postage stamps A postage stamp is a small piece of paper that is purchased and displayed on an item of mail as evidence of payment of postage. This here Penny Black is probably the most historically well known of the Stamps I do not wish to collect.http://www.theriversidegallery.co.uk/images/product/large_images/large702500l00l.jpg
roger

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 02:20 am
@Smileyrius,
Their promise to deliver the mail is what makes it a promissory note. All this for forty - seven cents. I suppose that's not the kind of stamp you don't collect.

I'm stealing from Terry Pratchett if you don't recognize it.
Smileyrius

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 02:34 am
@roger,
I see! that makes a lot of sense, I learned something new today! (two if you include the pratchett reference) thank you Roger Smile
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 04:03 am
@Smileyrius,
Quote:
I think your problem is that you've mistaken non collection of stamps for the collection of imaginary stamps.

Imaginary stamps and the non-collection of stamps are deserving of a pamphlet.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 04:30 am
I cannot but applaud the response here to the non-collection of stamps.
0 Replies