16

A better browser than Chrome for windows 7?

MikkaBarsotti

0  
Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2016 02:51 am
@edgarblythe,
Different Machines will Operate better with Certain Browsers Chrome uses a lot of Processing typically If Chrome acts up its because it overloads the system more than most of the other leading browsers. Yet at the same time every Machine is different I've had Windows Computers that would work better with Opera and some better with Chrome some better with Firefox some better with Internet Explorer. Safari Sometimes works Great on Windows Ultimately the foundation of what it amounts to is The version of windows and the Hardware its running off of. I'd recommend trying Different Ones and whichever one works the best on the machine in Question to your preference is probably the best one.

mintlysocial

1  
Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2016 07:08 am
No, none of the browser will replace chrome for Windows 7, But you can use mozila firefox also in windows.

Epicram

1  
Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 03:51 am
Opera and UC Browser will perform better in Windows 7.

paulysanju

1  
Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:01 am
@edgarblythe,
I suggest you That better to use Mozilla Firefox.It is good

thenortonsetup

0  
Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2017 02:17 am
@edgarblythe,
Try WaterFox upgraded version of Mozila Firfox. It work good with windows 7. At least till now as i am using it from 1.5 years.
parijatrawat

0  
Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2017 05:40 am
@thenortonsetup,
You can use Mozilla, Opera mini, Safari even you can use Chromium, i am using either in case of chrome stops working.

topweblists01

1  
Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:02 pm
My vote to Opera for window 7 , only one reason opera have superb Turbo mode for slow connections.

1  
Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:12 pm
After all the shenanigans I stuck with Chrome. Most of my problems are the result of a punk computer and all the stuff I have to put on it.

TomTomBinks

1  
Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
I don't know how much you're willing to spend on internet, but have you looked into satellite? I have Exede and it's much better than what I used to have. I'm in a rural area too so there are no cable lines in my neighborhood. I have a data limit and so don't download a whole lot of anything, but the speed is great!

1  
Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:42 pm
@TomTomBinks,
I switched from DSL to cable. No noticeable difference. I just need a new computer, of better quality than Emachine.

1  
Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:08 pm
A major issue with my computer is, the display driver only reluctantly works. I have tried following the directions to get a new one, but it seems no replacement is available.