26

A better browser than Chrome for windows 7?

MikkaBarsotti

0  
Thu 24 Nov, 2016 02:51 am
@edgarblythe,
Different Machines will Operate better with Certain Browsers Chrome uses a lot of Processing typically If Chrome acts up its because it overloads the system more than most of the other leading browsers. Yet at the same time every Machine is different I've had Windows Computers that would work better with Opera and some better with Chrome some better with Firefox some better with Internet Explorer. Safari Sometimes works Great on Windows Ultimately the foundation of what it amounts to is The version of windows and the Hardware its running off of. I'd recommend trying Different Ones and whichever one works the best on the machine in Question to your preference is probably the best one.

mintlysocial

1  
Thu 24 Nov, 2016 07:08 am
No, none of the browser will replace chrome for Windows 7, But you can use mozila firefox also in windows.

Epicram

1  
Fri 9 Dec, 2016 03:51 am
Opera and UC Browser will perform better in Windows 7.

paulysanju

1  
Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:01 am
@edgarblythe,
I suggest you That better to use Mozilla Firefox.It is good

thenortonsetup

0  
Fri 3 Feb, 2017 02:17 am
@edgarblythe,
Try WaterFox upgraded version of Mozila Firfox. It work good with windows 7. At least till now as i am using it from 1.5 years.
parijatrawat

0  
Tue 7 Feb, 2017 05:40 am
@thenortonsetup,
You can use Mozilla, Opera mini, Safari even you can use Chromium, i am using either in case of chrome stops working.

topweblists01

1  
Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:02 pm
My vote to Opera for window 7 , only one reason opera have superb Turbo mode for slow connections.

1  
Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:12 pm
After all the shenanigans I stuck with Chrome. Most of my problems are the result of a punk computer and all the stuff I have to put on it.

TomTomBinks

1  
Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
I don't know how much you're willing to spend on internet, but have you looked into satellite? I have Exede and it's much better than what I used to have. I'm in a rural area too so there are no cable lines in my neighborhood. I have a data limit and so don't download a whole lot of anything, but the speed is great!

1  
Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:42 pm
@TomTomBinks,
I switched from DSL to cable. No noticeable difference. I just need a new computer, of better quality than Emachine.

1  
Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:08 pm
A major issue with my computer is, the display driver only reluctantly works. I have tried following the directions to get a new one, but it seems no replacement is available.

martinsmith

-2  
Thu 21 Feb, 2019 02:17 am
@edgarblythe,
Mozilla Firefox also the best browser than chrome for windows 7

gaddoc

-2  
Tue 12 Mar, 2019 03:15 am
@edgarblythe,
If chrome is not working correctly, then the opera browser is there for you. This browser works well on any browser.

bobmarleyking

-2  
Mon 1 Apr, 2019 09:10 am
@edgarblythe,
If your system is not working good than you can try firefox or opera myb you will find one of them will more good than chrome.

1  
Mon 1 Apr, 2019 08:00 pm
This is an old thread. I have a better computer these days. I use Brave.

rajvirsingh

-1  
Wed 17 Apr, 2019 06:07 am
@edgarblythe,
Microsoft Edge is the Best browser for any operating system.

jamesblunt

0  
Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:11 am
@edgarblythe,
you can use the internet explorer, its also good

Janny46

-1  
Wed 26 Jun, 2019 12:47 am
@PaulAdam0,
My suggestion is Firefox.

littlemaster

-1  
Sat 6 Jul, 2019 08:45 am
@edgarblythe,
You can try Firefox. Actually Chrome is the best. But if it doesn't suit you try Firefox. You can also try UC Browser for pc or Safari windows version.