How can Trump reach today's situation?

katsung47

Wed 7 Nov, 2018 07:18 pm
This country is ruled by the Feds. (FBI) Trump is their candidate. They clean the GOP to be Trump's private party and will cultivate Democrats too. This time they let the House to be blue because Trump is too unpopular that caused a wave to oppose him. The Deep State has to compromise a little bit to maintain Trump's power. The 2016 election was a coup. The 2018 midterm is a stage show to cheat people it's still a democratic country.
RABEL222

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 04:10 pm
@katsung47,
Those of you who haven't need to check this persons profile.
engineer

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 05:38 pm
@RABEL222,
Kats is our local Russian troublemaker. First it was posts about Georgia (country) then Ukraine, then off to US politics and conspiracy theories.
katsung47

Wed 21 Nov, 2018 07:01 pm
Hillary couldn't do it while Trump is o.k. to do it.

Quote:
Trump Uses Unsecured iPhone Even Though China, Russia Are Listening In: Report

Lydia O'Connor,HuffPost• October 24, 2018

Former and current officials connected to President Donald Trump revealed that Russian and Chinese spies are tapping into calls he takes on his personal cellphone, which his aides have repeatedly warned him is vulnerable to such infiltration, according to a New York Times report published Wednesday.

Perhaps most frustrating, the unnamed sources said, is that Trump has continued to use an iPhone even after his aides told him that foreign agents successfully hacked him, likely gaining valuable insights into how they could best manipulate him and his administration’s policies.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-uses-unsecured-iphone-even-001427967.html
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 21 Nov, 2018 10:35 pm
@engineer,
From Wiki: Racial views of Donald Trump
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Donald Trump, the President of the United States, has a history of making racially controversial remarks and taking actions widely seen as playing upon racial anxieties in the United States.[1][2][3] Trump has denied accusations of racism by saying, "I am not a racist. I'm the least racist person you will ever interview".[4].
In 1973, Trump and his company Trump Management were sued by the U.S. Department of Justice for housing discrimination against black renters—a lawsuit which, according to Trump, he settled without an admission of guilt.[5][6][7]
In 2011, Trump became the leading proponent of the already discredited "Birtherism" conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the US, and he repeated the claim for the following five years.[8][9] He was accused of racism for maintaining, as late as 2016, that a group of black and Latino teenagers were guilty of raping a white woman in the Central Park jogger case, although an imprisoned serial rapist had confessed in 2002 to raping the jogger alone, and DNA evidence confirmed his guilt.[10][11][12]
Trump launched his 2016 presidential campaign with a speech in which he stated that some Mexican undocumented immigrants are criminals, rapists, or people who bring in drugs. He then stated "some, I assume, are good people". This speech was controversial and, as a result, Trump was accused of calling all Mexican immigrants "rapists" or "criminals".[13][14] Later, his comments about a Mexican-American judge were criticized as racist. He tweeted fake statistics claiming that black Americans are responsible for the majority of murders of whites, and in some speeches he linked African-Americans and Hispanics with violent crime.[15] During his presidency, comments he made following a far-right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia were perceived as implying a moral equivalence between violence used by white supremacist marchers and violence used by those who protested against them. In 2018, during an Oval Office meeting about immigration reform, he referred to El Salvador, Haiti, and African countries as "shitholes"; this comment was internationally condemned as racist.[16][17][18]
Trump's controversial statements have been condemned by many observers in the U.S. and around the world,[6][19][20] but excused by his supporters either as a rejection of political correctness[21][22] or because they harbor similar racial sentiments.[23][24] Several studies and surveys have stated that racist attitudes and racial resentment have fueled Trump's political ascendance, and have become more significant than economic factors in determining party allegiance of voters.[24][25] According to an October 2017 Politico/Morning Consult poll, 45% of American voters view Trump as racist and 40% do not.[26]
0 Replies

katsung47

Wed 5 Dec, 2018 07:01 pm
Trump and his family are above the law.

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year

By Carol D. Leonnig and Josh Dawsey November 19 at 6:56 PM

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ivanka-trump-used-a-personal-email-account-to-send-hundreds-of-emails-about-government-business-last-year/2018/11/19/6515d1e0-e7a1-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?utm_term=.1d7e86070062
0 Replies

katsung47

Wed 26 Dec, 2018 06:14 pm
Trump did have deal with Russian.

Quote:
Mueller Exposes Putin's Hold Over Trump
Steve Denning Dec 16, 2018,

Just over a week ago, on Friday December 7, the Special Counsel’s Office headed by Robert Mueller for the first time outlined in a court filing the grand narrative of the Russia Probe. The court filing revealed what many had long suspected, that Trump and his family had used, or tried to use, his presidential candidacy, and then his presidency, to enhance their own wealth.

We also learned finally what hold Russian President Vladimir Putin has over Trump. It’s not as some suspected, a money laundering episode from more than a decade ago. It was something that happened in real time during the presidential election itself. Thus, Trump himself repeatedly stated since entering the presidential race in June 2015 that he had no business in Russia and no interactions with representatives of Russia. It now turns out that Putin knew what the American people didn’t, namely that Donald Trump was throughout the 2016 presidential primary campaign secretly negotiating to build a huge and lucrative hotel in Moscow, which required the personal support of Vladimir Putin. The fact that Putin knew about Trump’s secret dealings, while the American people didn’t, meant that if Trump didn’t do what Russia wanted, Russia could expose Trump’s lies and so bring him down.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2018/12/16/mueller-exposes-putins-hold-over-trump/#153bdae148f6
0 Replies

katsung47

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 06:55 pm
Trump himself repeatedly stated since entering the presidential race in June 2015 that he had no business in Russia and no interactions with representatives of Russia.(quote from "Muller exposes Putin's hold over Trump")

It means Trump had contacted with Russians as early as in June 2015 and negotiated a secret deal. Thus we saw:

Quote:
On 30 September, Russia's parliament approved a request by President Vladimir Putin to

Russia joins war in Syria: Five key points
1 October 2015

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34416519

Russia won't join a war without interest. It must have been assured by a secret deal, that is: to help Trump to get President chair and the payment is Syria.
0 Replies

katsung47

Wed 23 Jan, 2019 06:33 pm
Trump had a secret deal with Russian in June 2015. 9/30/2015, Russian government approved Putin's request to join war in Syria. Next year(2016) in President election campaign, Trump openly called for Russian's hacking on Hillary's email.Because they had a deal already.

Quote, "Trump Told Russia To Get Clinton's Emails. The Same Day, They Obeyed.

Amanda Terkel,HuffPost• July 13, 2018

In the morning of July 27, 2016, Donald Trump encouraged Russian hackers to find emails that had been deleted from Hillary Clinton’s private server that she used while serving as secretary of state.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said at a press conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Russia appeared to be listening and heeded Trump’s call, according to a bombshell revelation on Friday. A grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officials for their involvement in hacking the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election.

The indictment states that on July 27 ? the same day as Trump’s press conference ? Russian hackers, “for the first time,” attempted to break into email accounts, including those used by Clinton’s personal office. Notably, the indictment specifies that the hack happened in the evening, meaning the Russian officials could have done it after Trump’s press conference.

Around the same time, they also tried hacking the Clinton campaign ? although the hacking of the campaign began earlier, before Trump’s call.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-told-russia-clinton-apos-173400281.html
cicerone imposter

Wed 23 Jan, 2019 07:45 pm
@katsung47,
Is this supposed to be a surprise to anyone? Trump's relationship to Putin is greater than Trump's relationship to the US Constitution. Where's the mystery?
engineer

Wed 23 Jan, 2019 07:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Remember, katsung47 is our resident Russian troll who only shows up every two weeks, only updates three or four threads that he started and doesn't reply to other posters.
cicerone imposter

Wed 23 Jan, 2019 08:45 pm
@engineer,
Thanks for the head's up. I don't keep track of each poster, and only respond to the latest postings. My memory is very lazy.
0 Replies

katsung47

Wed 6 Feb, 2019 07:27 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
Re: cicerone imposter (Post 6780857)
Remember, katsung47 is our resident Russian troll who only shows up every two weeks, only updates three or four threads that he started and doesn't reply to other posters.

Thanks for revealing yourself a government shill. I'm a murder target of the Feds. Welcome to my thread at:

https://able2know.org/topic/359062-1

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t11-why-i-become-a-target-of-the-fedsfbi-and-dea
cicerone imposter

Wed 6 Feb, 2019 10:26 pm
@katsung47,
Quote:
Thanks for revealing yourself a government shill.
What makes you think I'm a "government shill?" I'm just an average Joe living in CA, and enjoying my retirement. I never worked for the government, but my two brothers did. My older brother worked as an attorney in the social services division, and my younger brother had several government positions that included Mayor of his city, city council member, and two terms in the CA state legislature. My sister is an RN who started a retirement home in Hawaii with volunteers. She has been recognized by both the Governor of Hawaii, and the city Mayor. I guess, I'm the only 'yellow' sheep of the family. Worked for Florsheim Shoe Company after graduation of college, and after 3.5 years, they promoted me to Audit Manager, was Director of Administration for a social service agency in Palo Alto, CA, and did small business consulting. Traveled to 88 countries, and retired early. Met many interesting people during my travels, and have kept in touch with a few of them for many years. I see Trump as a racial bigot, liar, scammer, and misogynist who has shown sexual interest in his own daughter. He even paid his personal attorney's fees from the Trump Foundation. https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-foundation-2016-9 I've heard of scammers, but Trump takes the cake for the most brazen.
engineer

Thu 7 Feb, 2019 06:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter

Thu 7 Feb, 2019 01:08 pm
@engineer,
I pay less attention to him than I do to Putin.
0 Replies