0

How can Trump reach today's situation?

katsung47

1  
Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 04:24 pm
Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails
By ASHLEY PARKER and DAVID E. SANGER JULY 27, 2016

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

katsung47

1  
Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 02:29 pm
The Deep State controls this country. They are not elected so they don't represent the will of people. Yet they stay long enough to control the powerful department such like FBI, CIA, NSA..... and election system.

Trump is a candidate of the Deep State. His success in president election is a good sample of how Deep State works. He is an unqualified candidate for president. But the The rules don’t apply to him. ("Trump blew through one political stop sign after another as he sped recklessly past the competition; again and again, he burned rubber away from the feckless, doughnut-munching cops of the media, the swamp and academia. The rule about not calling Mexican immigrants “rapists” in your announcement speech? The rule about not attacking a war hero or a Gold Star family? The rule about releasing your tax returns, and the one about never, ever boasting of sexual assault while wearing a live microphone?")

Trump's story exposes the US is controlled by Deep State.

katsung47

1  
Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 04:09 pm
Before 2016, the presidents of the US were still the politicians from two parties. There is a secret coup in 2016 when the Deep State push out a candidate of thier own - Donald Trump. So Boehner realized there is no Republican Party anymore. The Trump Party he referred is a Mob team that rules the US. That Mob team is the FBI.

John Boehner Hits GOP: 'There Is No Republican Party. There's A Trump Party.'

Ed Mazza,HuffPost• June 1, 2018

Former House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said the Republican Party is “taking a nap somewhere” after it was taken over by President Donald Trump.

“There is no Republican Party,” he said at the Mackinac Policy

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-boehner-hits-gop-apos-085714948.html

katsung47

1  
Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2018 03:59 pm
POLL: MAJORITY BELIEVE DEEP STATE RULES WASHINGTON
Unelected group of bureaucratic operatives control levers of power
Jamie White | Infowars.com - MARCH 20, 2018

A large majority of Americans across the political spectrum believe that Washington D.C. is controlled by a Deep State of unelected government bureaucrats, according to a new poll.
A Monmouth University Poll found 60% of those surveyed feel that unelected or appointed government officials wield too much power in determining federal policy.

The term “Deep State” itself isn’t familiar to most people (63%).

“However, when the term is described as a group of unelected government and military officials who secretly manipulate or direct national policy, nearly 3-in-4 (74%) say they believe this type of apparatus exists in Washington,” the report said.

https://www.infowars.com/poll-majority-believe-deep-state-rules-washington/

0  
Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2018 04:45 pm
@katsung47,
Isn't that how it always existed?
BillW

1  
Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2018 07:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Super belated congratulations ci:
"
Supreme Court finally rejects infamous Korematsu decision on Japanese-American internment

Chief Justice John Roberts and his conservative majority upheld President Donald Trump's travel ban Tuesday, but in the process -- thanks to a heated argument with Justice Sonia Sotomayor -- finally overturned the infamous 1944 Supreme Court decision blessing internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II.

In her dissent to the majority's ruling on the travel ban, Sotomayor compared the decision to the Korematsu v. US case, saying there are "stark parallels" in the reasoning.
"
Too bad it is sullied at the loss to the freedom of religion and Muslims! Maybe 70+ years from now this atrocity too will be amended, sooner I hope!

0  
Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2018 09:45 pm
@BillW,
I was listening to the tv when I learned about that atrocity coming out of the supreme court. It seems they don't even understand the US Constitution, and they're supposed to be the protectors of it. Sad day. Forget about equal justice under our laws. This is now a different country today than it was yesterday. They are all bigots running our country. I feel sorry for the future of this country, and especially for our children.

katsung47

0  
Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 05:13 pm
Deep State was going on to steal this country for a long time. Here is how they change the Supreme Court to their's. I wrote it 13 years ago.

344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)

Roberts ducked important questions Demo asked him in hearing. So at the end he is mostly a man of unknown to the people. This is a typical figure of D.O.J.: hide everything with a cover. Does everything in covert.

Is he a speculator? After he refuses to show his stand, he can later turn out to be red, or if necessary, to be blue. Or just a flip-flop. This is a typical figure of secret agent. They really have no interest in any side. They only favor what their master favors. So they have no opinion of their own.

He will be selected as the judge of Supreme Court. Because that's the choice of Inside Group. Bush is only a puppet to deliver the words. Demo Senators only played a little bit what opposition Party should do. They knew Roberts will take over the seat. All this is a drama.

But when you select a general, how can you know nothing of his opinion about war? (his excuse is he only can answer in specific battle) How can you select a CEO for the company who refuse to express his idea about economy?

When US politics develops to this point that an mostly unknown person can take such an important job, is this drama too ridiculous? Bush administration even sealed Roberts record from public.

Roberts is more likely a secret agent who will work for the Feds, (D.O.J.)

D.O.J. hurriedly sent Roberts to the seat of Chief Justice is for the framed case of September 24, I think. My case is the most important one for D.O.J. since I reveal the true face (crime) of them. To frame a case, they even sacrifice both directors of FBI and DEA in a secret deal in 2001.

On 5/10/2002, I wrote "65. Birthday Party on May 3 (5/10)", revealed there was an attempt framed case on me and my family on 5/3. Several days later, my tenant and a neighborhood suddenly left.(both were from China. see #85, 86) It was until three months later when newspaper reported Ashcroft had been rebuked by judge in May for cheating the court, I then knew I was under the surveillance by FISA warrant. When judge found they were cheated by Ashcroft and FBI, they cancelled the warrant. Two Chinese secret police, my tenant and a neighborhood, had to leave.

The surveillance recovered in November 2002 when D.O.J. claimed Patriot Act gave them such power. But how could they frame an innocent man without evidence? They still need evidence to carry out an arrest.

Since then, D.O.J. tried their best to "break" the wall of "share information from foreign intelligence" with "domestic criminal law enforcement". The recent "Pentagon's information about Atta" is such an effort.

This issue must have been passed into Supreme Court. I think, Chief Justice William Rehnquist had defended the fourth Amendment of the Constitution. Thus he became the obstacle of D.O.J.. He had a cancer.

If Rehnquist's health condition was very bad, he would have resigned earlier. But he hadn't. That means he himself felt he was still OK for the job. His death was sudden. I think it was a controlled murder. I have said, "2. Control the death on will. They can make target getting sick by slow poison, once the death is necessary for Feds, what they have to do is just increase the dose, the target died to intelligence' demand without causing a suspicion." (186. Slow poison (12/6/03))

When I found there was another big framed case set up on 9/24, I revealed it on 9/2. (see "339. The September plot (9/2/05)") Next day, Chief Rehnquist died. Roberts is hurried to be nominated and said his confirmation is almost certain and will be in post in October. Because the framed case will break off on 9/24. D.O.J. needs a man of their own to guarantee the case can be set up by "sharing foreign intelligence information with domestic criminal law enforcement"

William Rehnquist's death and Roberts' nomination may signal the death of 4th Amendment that American people will lose the protection from "unreasonable search and arrest". US Justice will be ruled by an evil group.

(The 4th Amendment has been made to protect people from the "plant" of corruptive law enforcement force. That the warrant must based on evidence not the "plant". The "sharing information" low the standard to "suspicion" (foreign intelligence source) and made search and arrest possible based on "plant". see "335. 4th Amendment (8/17/05)")

-----------------

katsung47

1  
Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2018 03:40 pm
Trump Told Russia To Get Clinton's Emails. The Same Day, They Obeyed.

Amanda Terkel,HuffPost• July 13, 2018

In the morning of July 27, 2016, Donald Trump encouraged Russian hackers to find emails that had been deleted from Hillary Clinton’s private server that she used while serving as secretary of state.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said at a press conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Russia appeared to be listening and heeded Trump’s call, according to a bombshell revelation on Friday. A grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officials for their involvement in hacking the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election.

The indictment states that on July 27 ? the same day as Trump’s press conference ? Russian hackers, “for the first time,” attempted to break into email accounts, including those used by Clinton’s personal office. Notably, the indictment specifies that the hack happened in the evening, meaning the Russian officials could have done it after Trump’s press conference.

Around the same time, they also tried hacking the Clinton campaign ? although the hacking of the campaign began earlier, before Trump’s call.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-told-russia-clinton-apos-173400281.html

That's as efficient as a military action. The collaboration was between two hostile nations. Obviously it was planned in advance. It was odd that no others but Russia had been chosen as the hacker.

Setanta

1  
Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2018 03:44 pm
So Katsung, does the Internet Research Center pay well? Do you get to work in St. Petersburg? Does Putin ever come by to give you guys a motivational speech?