Top Republican Spokesman Thinks Pussy Grabbing Might Not Be Assault

oralloy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 01:39 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Bob, you might be childish too if you still lived with your mommy as her dependent.

Reported for name-calling.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 01:42 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:
What is this mommy and dependent stuff?

She's engaging in name-calling because she has no real arguments against what I say.

You are confusing to me. Sometimes you seem to be one of the bad guys. Sometimes you seem to be one of the good guys.

I much prefer your good-guy side. Anyway, thanks for the defense.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 02:00 pm
@Blickers,
It was testimony, to be weighed as the testimony from the victim was, why couldn't the Prosecutor show evidence the accusations were untrue, like a file clerk from the PD testifying there were no reports or arrests made in relation to those claims made by the accused?

What is it that oralloy just can not get?

Maybe Hillary was a crappy lawyer and the accused got off because the prosecutor just couldn't make his case. Maybe it just was justice.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 02:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Its not his fault.

Though one might think he'd have gotten over it by now and would have stopped subjecting the rest of us to the mindless prattle from his infantile rage over his overwhelming feelings of victim-hood at the hands of we, the godless libruls on a2k.

And I mean all that, of course, in the nicest way possible.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 02:14 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It is hardly childish and pathetic for me to post facts in threads.

Well, yes, actually it is childish and pathetic to post scurrilous nonsense and unsubstantiated inflations of rumors and totally unsubstantiated libels and slanders. Some of which have had no sort of traction over numerous GOP dominated Congressional investigations. How many times over the last six years has Hillary been repeatedly and fruitlessly investigated????????
giujohn

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 04:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Slander is the spoken word...so it doesn't apply here...😵
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 05:22 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Its not his fault.

Replying to childish name-calling as if it were true, is engaging in childish name-calling.

I didn't report you like I did her, but if your name-calling gets to the point where I feel like I have to retaliate against you, I will report instead of retaliating.

I might have preferred retaliation, but if I were to retaliate under the new rules, we would both end up suspended, and I prefer to avoid sharing suspensions with the people who attack me.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
subjecting the rest of us to the mindless prattle from his infantile rage over his overwhelming feelings of victim-hood at the hands of we, the godless libruls on a2k.

The only thing that I subject you guys to are well-thought-out facts that clearly demonstrate that you are wrong.

I do agree with the sentiment that liberalism is a blight on humanity though.
Blickers

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 05:23 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
Hillary filed an affidavit that falsely accused the victim of bad behavior.

An affadavit is a "savaging" now? Whoa, when you say that a lawyer is "savaging" a witness during a rape trial, you mean the victim is on the witness stand and the lawyer is battering her with questions to make her relive the whole alleged ordeal. Now we find out that there was no trial at all, just a few pre-trial motions, and by the way Kathy Shelton is lying about having to see a psychiatrist chosen by the defendant. The documents in the case show the judge refusing Hillary's request to have this happen.

Shortly thereafter, Hillary and the prosecutor agreed to a lesser charge and the defendant was led out of the courtroom and sent to jail. Hillary did not want this case, she asked the judge to release her from defending the guy before the trial, the judge refused, so she defended him to the best of her ability, as the law and ethics required. And no trial took place, let alone one where Hillary "savaged" the victim.

oralloy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 05:23 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Well, yes, actually it is childish and pathetic to post scurrilous nonsense and unsubstantiated inflations of rumors and totally unsubstantiated libels and slanders. Some of which have had no sort of traction over numerous GOP dominated Congressional investigations.

You cannot show a single case of me ever posting anything even remotely like that.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 05:34 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
An affadavit?

Yes. One that accused the victim of horrible things.

Blickers wrote:
Whoa, when you say that a lawyer is "savaging" a witness during a rape trial, you mean the victim is on the witness stand and the lawyer is battering her with questions to make her relive the whole alleged ordeal.

I'm sure that would have been even worse for the victim. I'm glad that that didn't happen.

Blickers wrote:
Now we find out that there was no trial at all, just a few pre-trial motions,

I doubt that made the victim any happier about having untrue things said about her in the affidavit.

Blickers wrote:
and by the way Kathy Shelton is lying about having to see a psychiatrist chosen by the defendant. The documents in the case show the judge refusing Hillary's request to have this happen.

If she recalls wrong in her trauma, I doubt that was an intentional deception.
Blickers

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 05:40 pm
@oralloy,
The affadavit said she hung around with older guys and men. She did. And Hillary was told this story by the defendant. She had the right to try to prove her client's story. That's what defending someone means. Once again, she didn't want to defend him, she asked the judge to release her from defending the guy, but the judge said no, you are defending him, Hillary. So she did what the law and legal ethics compelled her to do, which was to defend the guy as best as she could.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 07:21 pm
@Blickers,
You seem to forget that oral's IQ is a bazillion times bigger than anybody else's. So no matter how ridiculous his comments may be, they are written by a genius. And if you don't believe me, just ask him. Also, just because he doesn't know the difference between an affidavit presented in lieu of trial and an actual trial, doesn't mean he is a dimwit, on the contrary you must give him a little room to grow. As soon as he figures it out, and of course he will, I'm sure he will draft a brilliant summation that the rest of us will have to have explained to us. That's how whip smart he is.
giujohn

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 08:40 pm
@oralloy,
Bob doesn't get suspended he's one of the moderators
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 06:21 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
As soon as he figures it out, and of course he will, I'm sure he will draft a brilliant summation that the rest of us will have to have explained to us.

Factlessly, dishonestly, linklessly, repeatedly.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 06:21 am
https://dudo6el28sqqp.cloudfront.net/gothamistgallery/2016/10/18/c4250d779photo-oct-18-07-34-56-jpg-web_gallery.jpeg

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 06:22 am
https://dudo6el28sqqp.cloudfront.net/gothamistgallery/2016/10/18/0340efee9photo-oct-18-07-38-40-jpg-web_gallery.jpeg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 06:23 am
https://dudo6el28sqqp.cloudfront.net/gothamistgallery/2016/10/18/ec3689456photo-oct-18-08-04-20-jpg-web_gallery.jpeg
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:40 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
The affadavit said she hung around with older guys and men. She did.

"'I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,' Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit. 'I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.'"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

Blickers wrote:
And Hillary was told this story by the defendant. She had the right to try to prove her client's story. That's what defending someone means.

She could have done so without filing an affidavit that implied that her client's claims were true. Simply mentioning in the affidavit that the claims come only from the defendant would have made a difference.

Blickers wrote:
Once again, she didn't want to defend him, she asked the judge to release her from defending the guy, but the judge said no, you are defending him, Hillary. So she did what the law and legal ethics compelled her to do, which was to defend the guy as best as she could.

Defending him is not the problem. The way she defended him is the problem.
oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Bobsal's comment about me is, as usual, completely untrue.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 11:53 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Bobsal's comment about me is, as usual, completely untrue.

Ha, good one!!!!!
0 Replies