After all of the hullabaloo, who here still thinks American Football is an absolute bore?

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 11:54 am
Because Americans can fanatically follow their preferred contact sport and also be violent psychopaths (this includes the actual players themselves).

This is the spiritual successor to my After all of the hullabaloo, who here still thinks soccer/futbol is an absolute bore? thread.
Turnabout is fair play.

Raise your hand and be counted! Or are you one of them mindless zombies, mesmerized by the droning of the inane inaction on the football field?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Westchester Men Charged In Near-Fatal Beating Of Ravens Fan During Game
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 820 • Replies: 4

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 12:00 pm
@tsarstepan,
I follow it, have since I was a teen - but now just read online commentary and A2K football threads. Zombie seems a bit meanie.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 12:06 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

Zombie seems a bit meanie.

Sorry for the hyperbolic discussion thread copy and paste folly of that mention.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 12:28 pm
@tsarstepan,
Football is what gives life extra meaning during the long winter when baseball is out to recess. Between football and hockey, winter is made much better.

0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 12:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
I don't mind your hyperbole at all, I enjoy it, was just being a meanie back..
0 Replies