Morris Bendien Inc. NY

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2016 12:17 pm
I have a floral print with a statuette of a heron in lower right corner and shallow bowl of flowers in center. i have been researching all prints similar and have found a set of flower and statuettes which includes white orchids and others along the same lines. i cannot for the life of me find any images of the one i own. i have searched online auction sites such as ebay and etsy, but i have also searched sothebys, the smithsonian, and other reputable dealers and collectors sites. most prints in this line are easy to find, cheap, and found in multiple sources, however i cant find an official website for the company, (believe its out of business), or find any reliable wiki with images or list of all prints ever produced. Someone please help me. A bing image search failed to yield anything other than almost two hours of eye straining art comparisons. there is no artist signature. there is no date, although the rest of this line appears to be circa 1920s
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,547 • Replies: 1
No top replies

lucaseads

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 06:07 pm
@miahdavid,
wow this very interesting. I have a print and its a farm scene but there is a random blue dog painted beside another dog in the bottom right corner. I've looked at other exact prints and none of them have a blue dog like mine does. did you ever find out anything about yours?
0 Replies