why do some people believe there is nothing when you die

Asherman

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:39 pm
Somebody, please report this jerk and lets get him out of here.
0 Replies

baz

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:49 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
If you don't want it discussed, don't post about it on a thread like this.
im absolutly confussed.this is suppossed to
be a paranormal forum. and yet i am contradicted. if they do not believe
stay away.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:53 pm
baz wrote:
Montana wrote:
baz wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
Hospital doctors have never been on the other side and came back to tell about it. Therefore they can't know of a certainty. It's superstitious nonsense to believe in life after death.
who are you
some kind of god?is there some sinister reason why you hate the idea.
have you topped anyone,are you ****
scared. do think this is all the ****
there is.****

Hey there buddy! Back up! If you think you can come in here and abuse people simply for expessing their opinions, think again, and speaking of ****, none of us here will take any of yours, so climb off you high horse if you wanna play in the civilized people's sand box, otherwise, go play all alone in the mud!
If you believe in life after death, then I suggest you learn to treat other people better than this ;-)
and i suggest people should
not shoot down my illusion. my life is
hell, and it matters not, what some tosser says, i beleive 100% anyway ,if there is nothing , i have still won so **** you

It's not about winning or losing Baz! It's about accepting other peoples opinions without copping a tantrum. If you believe, then that's great for you. I don't know what the after life has to offer, so it's not something I think about and that works for me. I'm not judging you on your beliefs as I also think it's possible that there might be a life after death, but some folks are strong on their belief that there's nothing and that's ok too. Everyone has different opinions in this life and that's what makes everyone so unique and interesting. There is nothing wrong with your beliefs or anyone elses on this subject as there is no right or wrong here, since none of us actually know.
If you are right, then I guess you look at it as winning, but you sure are losing in the un-spririt world and I truly feel sorry for you. Believe whatever you like to get you through the day, as it's your mind and no one can tell you what to believe and what not to believe. That's what's great about having your own mind as no one can make you think what they want you to think. It belongs to you and only you.

If your life is that bad, then I suggest you seek professional help as there's plenty of help out there.

Just remember one thing, when you say **** you to Montana, she says **** you too ;-)
0 Replies

baz

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:59 pm
Asherman wrote:
thank you, im a jerk
but one thats in for nothing right
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:00 pm
baz wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
If you don't want it discussed, don't post about it on a thread like this.
im absolutly confussed.this is suppossed to
be a paranormal forum. and yet i am contradicted. if they do not believe
stay away.

I repeat, this is not a paranormal forum!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:03 pm
baz wrote:
Asherman wrote:
thank you, im a jerk

No one knows what comes when we die, so we'll just have to wait and see, won't we? In the mean time, we are all free to believe what we want.
0 Replies

baz

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:13 pm
Montana wrote:
baz wrote:
Asherman wrote:
thank you, im a jerk

No one knows what comes when we die, so we'll just have to wait and see, won't we? In the mean time, we are all free to believe what we want.
thanks im sorry for being
rude to you earlier
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:25 pm
Baz
I accept your apology and I just have to add that if you spend your life here on earth living it to the fullest, then maybe you wouldn't be so concerned about what comes after. Go to places you enjoy, take in some sites, explore new things and fill your life with all the beautiful things this world has to offer. I use to be an extremely unhappy person filled with anger and bitterness until I changed my way of thinking and looking at things, so maybe you can do the same to help you get through your troubles.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:43 pm
I don't say what I do in the expectation it will rile somebody. I don't take offense at what others believe and I expect the same courtesy.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:45 pm
And you should expect no less Edgar ;-)
0 Replies