BLOCKED EARS THAT FEEL FULL

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 04:47 pm
Have had my ears cleaned - have had antibiotics also but still ears feel full. I get a feeling that i can't stand and my blood pressure goes sky high plus heart races. No doctors can work it out and its been like this for 9 months now and i've been in and out of hospitals and doctors surgerys even had an mri and no one has an answer. Has anyone else had this problem.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 633 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 10:34 pm
Yes! I can get that way with stress, certain wines will bring it on, and sinuses.

Kingsfield

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 02:32 am
@PUNKEY,
what do you do to get over it as i feel terrible and struggle to do anything whereas normally because we run a roadhouse and caravan park with motel units i am busy and also i take dog for walk for at least 2km most days apart from all the cleaning, cooking etc. Today i have spent most of it walking slowly and lying down when possible. drs keep giving me antibiotics and these haven't worked.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:36 am
Why the antibiotics? Are your glands swollen, throat sore, too? Did the Dr. see an ear infection? Coughing? Lungs clear?

Tension in the neck around the sides of the throat can cause pressure up into the jaw and ear. Massage the two sides of the throat (those neck cords there) and see if you get relief. This COULD be a soft tissue problem.
0 Replies