The Future of policing in the United States

giujohn

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 11:19 am
@AC14747,
Yup... Anarchy that's what people are going to get... When people Riot Loot and burn a city and the police their hands are tied like in Milwaukee when the politicians tell the police to stand down it's just the beginning boys and girls.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 05:41 pm
@giujohn,
I have been pulled over by policeman who were very respectful and friendly. I have also been pulled over by assholes like you who demanded I kiss their feet because they thought they were Gods.
vikorr

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 05:45 pm
@RABEL222,
Probably one of the hazards of copping mental abuse over many years.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 12:21 am
It was pure fact based on 81 years of living. And I hope we meet someday as you claim to be an officer of the law. I would love to report your worthless ass to your superior.
vikorr

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 02:14 am
@RABEL222,
I'm guessing you're not hypocritical, and so wouldn't be reporting him for rudeness or namecalling.

You seem to have a sense of justice, and it's the right of every person to be told what they are being accused of - so perhaps you could tell him what you would actually be reporting him for...
giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 04:04 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

It was pure fact based on 81 years of living. And I hope we meet someday as you claim to be an officer of the law. I would love to report your worthless ass to your superior.

Ah...now I see the problem... senility. I know with your condition it's hard to keep up but as I have said many times I'm retired from law enforcement... so when you were pulled over it was for like doing 35 on the highway right?

Note to Viktor:

I suspect the dislike stems from the fact that to fanatical leftists, I can be sarcastic and arrogant... Two of my most endearing qualities
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 04:32 am
@giujohn,
are you implying that a s situation like that just happens if the criminal involved is a black person?? You´ve never found yourself surrounded and threaten by the accomplices of a criminal you were putting under arrest and they happened to be caucasian? or Latin? or Asian?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 04:52 am
@momoends,
I think what Goo means by "fanatical leftist" is anyone who condemned Sandy Hook.
giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 04:56 am
@momoends,
Never... Not one single time. As a matter of fact it
has happened to me on more than one occasion and I witnessed it happening to other officers on several occasions so much so that I coined a phrase for it... I call it Brother Cover.
momoends

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 05:36 am
@giujohn,
you live in a community where black people are the majority of the population... i´ve seen gypsy people, arab people, rumani people and spanish people acting that way agains´t police agents on the news countless times... i even saw how a bunch of white spoilt rich reacted violently agains´t the police because they were forbidden to party in a public park....
You have deliberately chosen to the facts that fit your prejudges, cause you would have found data enough on internet to refute those convictions of yours by now
giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 05:53 am
@momoends,
Uh... you don't know where I live. As a matter of fact I now live in a predominantly white community.

Also I never said it didn't happen with other races I said that it has not been my experience to witness it.

This thread predominantly references the black community because of the claims of groups like black lives matter that the police are racist and that they are indiscriminately killing black males.

If you'd like to start a thread depicting Gypsies and Arabs who are acting badly when confronted by police you are more than free to do so and I would be happy to comment as part of that thread... Thanks for playing.
momoends

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 04:15 pm
@giujohn,
then, why do you keep on using the word black over and over again? if you do think it happens with other races as much, whats the point about focusing on those BLACK criminals antics to support your position against´t the movement?

And last, but not least, I WON´T EVER STAR A THREAD ASKING OR DEBATING ABOUT A RACE OR CULTURE IN PARTICULAR... EVER, I consider people stereotyping and judging people based on the color of their skin or the country their from a as narrow minded individuals, ignorants, insecure human beings that are thick enough to lack the willing of learning about the world they live in or the diversity its variable characteristics cause on the humanity as it got adapted and evolved through history
maxdancona

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 04:28 pm
@momoends,
Momoends,

Are you blind to the fact that there is a big problem with systemic racism in Spain? African Americans who have visited Spain have experienced racism from Spanish people even as tourists.

In America we are just arguing over a flag. In Spain there is still a city called Matamoros (literally translated this "Kill Black Muslims").

Spain has a much longer way to go than the United States when it comes to dealing with historical and systemic racism.

0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 04:32 pm
@izzythepush,
i was lectured about "assuming" but "knowing nothing" about the city he lives in but he shamelessly labeled us as "fanatical leftists", not only attributing us to be of a certain political ideology but leveling our beliefs to the extremist kind....
but hey! i assumed wrongly about his community!! THE NERVE! I feel ashamed witnessing in contrast the respect and democratic attitude showed on every single one of his post hahahahaha
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 04:55 pm
@momoends,
Quote:
And last, but not least, I WON´T EVER STAR A THREAD ASKING OR DEBATING ABOUT A RACE OR CULTURE IN PARTICULAR... EVER, I consider people stereotyping and judging people based on the color of their skin or the country their from
You do realise that you can talk about generics of a race, or group, or country, without stereotyping individuals from that group?

Examples include: debating / asking / trying to solve the dilemna of a group in a country that suffers from:
- poverty / cycle of poverty
- poor health
- shorter life expectancy
- higher representation in jail
- the contributing factors behind the above, etc?

No sane person would think that talking about the above in generics = all of that group have that problem. No sane person thinks that if you are trying to help solve a problem, then you think every person from that group must have that problem...that would be rather delusional.

All of those result from debate on an issue that is prevalent within a particular group.

The standard that applies to trying to help, can also be applied to criticism. It's a standard / principle that can be applied both ways.
momoends

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 05:02 pm
@vikorr,
you contradict yourself all the time. It seems you can´t grasp the meaning of certain terms.
how can writing the world BLACK over and over again in a quite short post is meant to help this problem?
Again i answered Goo back rebuking his affirmation of that issue being prevalent within a particular group defined as such by the color of the skin of its members
vikorr

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 05:39 pm
@momoends,
momoends wrote:
you contradict yourself all the time.
Perhaps, rather than making nonsense claims with no evidence whatsoever, you could back up your words with something of substance?

momoends wrote:
how can writing the world BLACK over and over again in a quite short post is meant to help this problem?
Presumably your comment is referring to Johns original post...My post was aimed purely at your quote:
momoends wrote:
And last, but not least, I WON´T EVER STAR A THREAD ASKING OR DEBATING ABOUT A RACE OR CULTURE IN PARTICULAR... EVER, I consider people stereotyping and judging people based on the color of their skin or the country their from
Although you were trying to use it to strengthen your view/opinion/argument - It's a flawed sentiment (see my previous post explaining why it was flawed). If you go back and read it again - as an explanation addressing purely your quote - can you find something wrong with what I said?
giujohn

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2016 07:56 am
@momoends,
Why do I keep using the word black? For the same reason that if I was addressing the group called one-eyed flying purple people eater lives matter I would be using the term one eyed flying purple people eater.
momoends

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 11:53 pm
@vikorr,
-could you back yours?
- i was not trying to strengthen my opinion: it´s a fact and yes i can find something wrong: you are considering something prevalent in black people, when it´s something prevalent all over the world in the lower levels of society, where criminal activity and violent conflicts find their ideal conditions to develop.
Could you explain now how is your post of any help?
momoends

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 12:05 am
@giujohn,
but were you talking about the members of black lives matter in particular when you said it´s a "typical behavior of black people"? or you think it´s something common in black people in general?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:41:49