The Future of policing in the United States

contrex

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2016 08:50 am
glujohn, you come over like Archie Bunker's dumb cousin.
giujohn

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2016 09:17 am
@contrex,
Ah... another "insightful" comment... problem is you can't deny the scenario because it takes place all too commonly... So much so then it is evident that the black activist community is reading from the same Playbook word for word. They have a certain narrative that is usually a bald-faced lie as in hands up don't
shoot in an effort to thwart law enforcement efforts and further their cause.

And of course to you white liberal apologist anyone who is not black and critically addresses problems in the black community is automatically a racist... yeah I get it it's a hackneyed retort.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2016 09:25 am
@Deadpan,
Quote:
You probably meant "exacerbated" instead of "exasperated," although I'm sure the officer was certainly exasperated after this exchange.

Apparently his talking thing gadget is broke, if I was him I would take it back and get a new one.
giujohn

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2016 09:30 am
@revelette2,
Instead of focusing on a misspelled word isn't it telling how you can't deny the scenario?
revelette2

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2016 09:38 am
@giujohn,
Considering I don't believe the incident described in the post which started thread actually happened, why not focus on the spelling? The dialogue seems like something a racist red neck would come up with if you'll forgive me for saying so.
giujohn

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2016 12:10 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

Considering I don't believe the incident described in the post which started thread actually happened, why not focus on the spelling? The dialogue seems like something a racist red neck would come up with if you'll forgive me for saying so.

I never said it was an actual incident it is however a compilation of many incidents...it is the prevailing attitude police officers now encounter... it is fast becoming the norm.
You want to real scenario? Here's one. I was summoned to the
dollar store in a strip mall from the restaurant where I was taking my lunch break. Security had detained a black female who was now trying to leave out the front door while trying to dump the merchandise that she had stuffed down her pants. As I attempted to place her under arrest and put the handcuffs on her a crowd gathered, two black females and three black males. It was more than apparent that these individuals were not related to nor did they know the shoplifter. The shoplifter was now screaming that I was arresting her for absolutely no reason that she had never stole anything and was screaming for help. One of the crowd a black female and a black male attempted to physically wrench the shoplifter out of my grasp while the other two stood there threatening me and screaming obscenities and racial epithets. I had one handcuff on the shoplifter holding on to her when One of the black females who was attempting to assist the shoplifter kicked me in the groin. I felt somebody come up on my right side and I felt pressure on my belt in the area my sidearm. I drew my weapon and ordered one of the black males to back off. He stood there screaming go ahead shoot me mother ****** go ahead shoot me I dare you. If he had Advanced on me in any fashion I would have been within my rights to employ deadly force. When my backup arrived with a supervisor the black female shoplifter and two of the individuals who attempted to assist her signed affidavits stating that white security officer had lied and that the shoplifter had never stolen anything, that I refused to listen to her explanation and that I slammed her to the ground to put handcuffs on her, and it was only then when these two fine upstanding citizens came to her rescue to stop an unlawful use the force. The black male additionally signed an affidavit charging me with assault for threatening him with my side arm stating that I had threatened to kill him. Thankfully, the entire incident had been caught on the store's cameras... and these 3 mental midgets were charged with filing a false report and the shoplifter with theft.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:03 pm
@giujohn,
Thus the reason for not posting the site where you picked up this lie.
0 Replies

ascribbler

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 12:13 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Perhaps a romantic subplot

There was nothing easy about it.

Nigella bit her lip to stop from laughing. Clarissa could look quite threatening even when she wasn't in uniform.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 05:22 am
Black career Criminal armed with stolen handgun flees from police, refuses order to drop the gun, is shot in the chest in the arm by police.

Sister of offender goes to social media to demand revenge for her brother's death.

Message spreads through social media, hundreds of blacks shouting "Black Power" show up to Riot and loot the city.

Other posters say offender was a really good guy and that's why people came out to Riot.

Local black alderman justifies violence and threatens more violence citing unspecific demands.

Black "witnesses" say offender was shot in the back by police.

City Neighborhood Goes Up in Flames as rioters burn police cars gas stations and businesses some still occupied. Firefighters are unable to respond due to gunfire. Police officer injured sent to hospital by brick throw to his head. Of the hundreds of riders only three arrests are made.

Fiction?

No, this is the reality of American policing in cities today... hundreds of rioters and only three arrested.

BURN BABY BURN
giujohn

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 05:32 am
And before any of you bleeding heart liberal apologists try any attempt at justification, the fact of the matter is there is there is no excuse for rioting looting and burning your own neighborhood... The people who participated in this unlawful and the immoral activity... Are animals and human garbage. Anyone committing arson especially when the building is a gas station and occupied as in the case in this situation should have been shot on sight...no trial Mr. Cobbler...SHOT ON SIGHT.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 11:26 am
@giujohn,
Gu forgive me and no offense but I feel compelled to repetition: You might get more attention (if that's your object) by dividing posting into paras with "return" between

Some of us like one to be a summary, best at top
giujohn

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 12:02 pm
@dalehileman,
No offense taken... Sometimes I do sometimes I don't depends on if I'm in a hurry or not... I post off my smartphone with the voice activated typing so...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 02:13 pm
@giujohn,
A sublime piece of writing, I was reminded of the earlier ee cummings. real convention breaking stuff, is a play, is it a newspaper article, is it just a twisted dream, a brutalist descent into madness?

There's no way of knowing, lack of speech marks and sentence fragments like Black female motorist: would suggest such. However, stage directions like 15 minutes later are asking a lot from the audience. If a magazine article why does it refuse to follow basic conventions like writing in sentences? Is it an avant-garde statement on the nature of the primitive's revolt against modernity? Definitely a load of Jackson Pollocks.
giujohn

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 02:23 pm
@izzythepush,
...asking a lot of the audience...

Only of a very small segment...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 04:59 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

The plot's thin. The characters are cardboard.

Seriously, if the OP wants to sell this story, he's going to have to introduce better dialogue and set the scenes better. Perhaps a romantic subplot would endear a publisher.

Really?

Is that the best you can do to counter his argument? Make some silly critique as if it were fiction?

You do realize don't you that the comments attributed to the woman stopped are, verbatim, real?
giujohn

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 05:15 pm
Career black criminal shot in Milwaukee by police was shot by a black officer. Black Witnesses who claimed Smith the career criminal was shot in the back by police lied. Officers body camera shows the criminal was facing the police officer who shot in the chest and arm.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 05:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Actually, he later stated this was not a real incident.

giujohn wrote:

revelette2 wrote:

I never said it was an actual incident it is however a compilation of many incidents...it is the prevailing attitude police officers now encounter... it is fast becoming the norm.
You want to real scenario? Here's one. I was summoned to the
dollar store in a strip mall from the restaurant where I was taking my lunch break. Security had detained a black female who was now trying to leave out the front door while trying to dump the merchandise that she had stuffed down her pants. As I attempted to place her under arrest and put the handcuffs on her a crowd gathered, two black females and three black males. It was more than apparent that these individuals were not related to nor did they know the shoplifter. The shoplifter was now screaming that I was arresting her for absolutely no reason that she had never stole anything and was screaming for help. One of the crowd a black female and a black male attempted to physically wrench the shoplifter out of my grasp while the other two stood there threatening me and screaming obscenities and racial epithets. I had one handcuff on the shoplifter holding on to her when One of the black females who was attempting to assist the shoplifter kicked me in the groin. I felt somebody come up on my right side and I felt pressure on my belt in the area my sidearm. I drew my weapon and ordered one of the black males to back off. He stood there screaming go ahead shoot me mother ****** go ahead shoot me I dare you. If he had Advanced on me in any fashion I would have been within my rights to employ deadly force. When my backup arrived with a supervisor the black female shoplifter and two of the individuals who attempted to assist her signed affidavits stating that white security officer had lied and that the shoplifter had never stolen anything, that I refused to listen to her explanation and that I slammed her to the ground to put handcuffs on her, and it was only then when these two fine upstanding citizens came to her rescue to stop an unlawful use the force. The black male additionally signed an affidavit charging me with assault for threatening him with my side arm stating that I had threatened to kill him. Thankfully, the entire incident had been caught on the store's cameras... and these 3 mental midgets were charged with filing a false report and the shoplifter with theft.
giujohn

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 05:26 pm
@roger,
While the specific incident is fiction the dialogue is absolutely real as I said it's a compilation of many incidents. I have heard those exact words throughout the years by various offenders that I have dealt with directly or been witness to being dealt with by other officers... As I said it is become a standard refrain as if they are reading from A playbook.
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 08:24 am
I don't know why anyone would want to be a cop in the United States nowadays
Seems like you're nothing but a Target not only from The Crazies and that would include all the Lefty's
But then the lefties would be happy with Anarchy so maybe I will get their wish
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 09:03 am
@roger,
OK - then my apologies to Jespah.

The dialogue, however is taken from actual incidents though.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:24:38