The Future of policing in the United States

giujohn

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 02:21 am
@RABEL222,
Actually I think you have read way too many of those true-crime magazines from the old days or you are purposely coloring your narrative in order to justify your argument in other words I think you're full of crapola
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 12:16 am
@vikorr,
You seem to think you have the right to demand prove to other users but no need to prove yours.... That a common practice among "fake"personalities..... You cant give what you ask for....you may even ignore the meaning of inherent
RABEL222

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 01:44 am
@momoends,
I learned long ago to ignore Vikorr. He jumps into conversations like this all the time. Just ignore him. He will slink away. I should do the same to Glueboy too.
giujohn

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 05:37 am
@RABEL222,
Oh please please ignore me...please!
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 08:37 am
@RABEL222,
Maybe he is a desk cop, how else would he have time to actually do his job and be on this forum so much? Unless he is one of those cops who lie in wait with a speed gun trying to meet his quotas of which they claim they don't do.
giujohn

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 08:57 am
@revelette2,
Once again for the cognitively impaired while I am a government employee I am no longer a police officer more than 20 years was enough.

On the subject of quotas I used to hear the same sad refrain from traffic violators all the time when I stopped them, " You just have to get your quota, don't you."

And my reply would always be the same, "Oh no sir, we don't have quotas anymore. I can write as many of these as I want to now."😈
revelette2

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 09:40 am
@giujohn,
A rose by any other name is still a rose.

Despite Laws And Lawsuits, Quota-Based Policing Lingers

giujohn

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 01:15 pm
@revelette2,
Let me get this straight...on this site it's the norm to view the police with a jaundiced eye... they are all out to get you...but it seems that your complaint is that the cops have a quota which means they have to be forced to write tickets so now your complaining that they want to give violaters a break.

You people are never happy...if you were being hung you would complain that you wanted a new freaking rope.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 01:31 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
You people are never happy...if you were being hung you would complain that you wanted a new freaking rope.

Because nothing screams happy more than being hanged.
giujohn

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 03:42 pm
@izzythepush,
I know I would be extremely happy if a few people were hanged!!!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 03:49 pm
@izzythepush,
They used to use a hemp rope. New ones had lots of bristly fibers called wickers, sticking out. They were very uncomfortable on the skin, and I imagine you would complain, too.
farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 03:54 pm
@roger,
hemp gives a nice smooth feel as it breqks your neck. Doesnt chafe.
roger

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 04:00 pm
@farmerman,
Not if it's new it doesn't. Take my word for that.
farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 04:05 pm
@roger,
well, you can always use a moisturizer
roger

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 04:07 pm
@farmerman,
I'd rather bitch about being hung with a new rope.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 04:48 pm
@roger,
Our hangmen used the long drop method, took pride in how quickly they could dispatch a victim. There was no time for chafing.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 06:46 pm
@momoends,
Quote:
You seem to think you have the right to demand prove to other users but no need to prove yours.... That a common practice among "fake"personalities.
If you or I make a claim, any person on here has the right to ask us to justify that claim. So far, you have point blank refused to justify your claim "you contradict yourself all the time", and just kept coming up with different reasons not to justify your claim....

...the whole reason being, you are unable to do so, as there is no evidence to support your claim....

....Surely such a claim has easy evidence. Just show the contradictions. Or admit that you were wrong.
---------------------------------------------
Here's what I asked you:
You said ‘you contradict yourself all the time’, and I asked you to explain your statement, in this post

You wouldn’t explain your statement, shown here
---------------------------------
Here's where I answered your assertions, and questions:
You asked me “Could you explain now how is your post of any help?”. I did. In this post

You made a claim that of me that “you are considering something prevalent in black people”, and in this post, I explained how I never mentioned black people, and was talking about concepts that could be applied to all races, religions, cultures etc
-----------------------------------------------------
Here's where I answered another posters 2 questions, with him asking that I justify my position
If you would like to ask a specific and sensible question of my position, I have shown I am more than happy to answer them, have done so, and will continue to do so.
moemends wrote:
You seem to think you have the right to demand prove to other users but no need to prove yours.... That a common practice among "fake"personalities.

Will you live by your own standard, and justify your statement "you contradict yourself all the time"?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:47:34