Buffett In Boston-awful

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 01:23 pm
Jimmy Buffett is playing at Fenway Park this weekend.

The city of Boston is banning drinking and tailgaiting outside the park and in parking lots. There is officially no point of attending this concert.

I understand why they're doing it, but if the whole point of going to a Buffett show is partying like a moron for hours before the show, why hold it at Fenway? I went to his show last summer at the Tweeter Center, and the tailgaiting was so fun before the show, the concert itself was depressing. I have a whole roll of film of girls flashing their milk glands in the parking lot.

Well hey, if you're one of the 4 people in this country that actually enjoy his music, have the good time. (I do admit to owning his greatest hits cd).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,876 • Replies: 24
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 01:29 pm
Yeah I wondered about that. How much fun is a Buffet concert without having a tailgate? The whole point of the show is to have a pre-party. Many people only go to the tailgate and do not even go to the concert. Although his songs are fun, I agree his music is fair. Just watching all the get up and different party set ups is worth the trip. I cannot imagine what it would be like at Fenway.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 01:36 pm
That tailgaiting was insane. Someone propped a big spin-wheel on the back of his pickup truck with different options, "kiss another girl," "get covered in whipped cream," "do body shot" and he had a P.A. system, getting girls to get up and spin the wheel, and they had to do whatever it landed on.
People were giving out magaritas and shots...ran into someone I know who had hundreds of t-shirts made up, and was giving them away to girls who'd flash them....it's a shme they're not allowing that stuff.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 01:57 pm
This is Boston your talking about, FUN IS DANGEROUS. They learned from last year.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 02:02 pm
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 02:02 pm
What happened last year?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 02:14 pm
Re: Buffett In Boston-awful
Quote:
I have a whole roll of film of girls flashing their milk glands in the parking lot.

Nibblin' on sponge cake
Watchin' the boobs shake
All of those tourists covered with oil
Strummin' my own thing
On my front hood -- shwing!!
Swell how those chicks made me uncoil

Chorus:
Wastin' away again in tweeterville
Searching for a tasty gal to assault
Some people claim that oglin' wimmins a shame
But I know it's my own damn fault
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 03:47 pm
LOL

Actually, I'm in space, when I saw the title of this thread, all I could think of is, Slappy's going to a lecture by Warren Buffett?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 04:25 pm
I got excited I thought you might be going to talk about Warren Buffet Sad
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 04:30 pm
Warren Buffett?

Buys Krispy Kreme. Is he getting senile, or was this a smart buy?

Discuss.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:25 pm
slappy, how can i get my grubby hands on those photos Mr. Green
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:32 pm
At first I thought Slappy was going to talk about horrible wedding caterers in Boston, but then I noticed the extra 't', which coincidentally makes a buffet a Buffett, also a tailgate, two t's there, so 'twins', hoo yeah, another twin t phrase 'tight hot pants', which has four, it's also a prime ingredient in 'tequila' and 'margarita'. For the sake of learning, Boston, which also wears a subtle 't', stop this nonsense!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:36 pm
when Traversing Thru bosTon, you're besT beT is To Take The T
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:37 pm
Boston has a ton of 't' it seems.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:38 pm
totally! like that time they had that boston T party...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:39 pm
Thank you Region. I was a-waiTing for that. Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:46 am
Chicks in Boston like to be T-bagged.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:10 am
Region Philbis wrote:
slappy, how can i get my grubby hands on those photos Mr. Green

I wish I could post them, but unfortunately....I just looked at them, and I have a picture of a couple of women making out, too.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 09:31 pm
Who's Jimmy Buffett? Or Warren, for that matter? I did see something about this in the Globe last week and wondered what they were on about.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 05:43 pm
Jimmy Buffett is a musician. His concerts are known for the tailgaiting before/during the show. It's kind of an island/beach theme, with a ton of magaritas and chicks flashing their boobies. People set up full bars in the parking lots, wear strange clothes...music is questionable(some of it's pretty good), but the partying is a damn good time.

Warren Buffet is a guru of stock investing.
0 Replies